Chpt. 10 (Seeing Songs)

I drew the picture! :)

You woke up that morning at 7:46. You rubbed your eyes and you heard those annoying voices, but you just ignored them like yesterday. You sat up slowly and sluggishly hopped out of bed. You looked into Papyrus's room to see if he was alright. He was sleeping in his race car bed peacefully. You waddled downstairs, yawning in the process. You did not see Sans on the couch, though. You peered into the kitchen. He wasn't there. By then you were panicking. You had a painstaking search around the whole house. You even went to Grillby's to see if he was there. Still nothing. You searched around every corner in Snowdin and asked everyone if they had seen him. You still had no idea where he was. You were so angered that you broke a lamp that was in the house. You sat on the couch with your hands covering your head. "What if something happened to him? Is he hurt? Where could he be? Does Papyrus know where he is? Did he run away? Did he dislike me so much that he left? I hate myself. I should've been watching! Ugh, WHERE COULD HE BE?!" Tears pierced your eyes and you just let them drop. "I... hate... my... life." You were so worried that you were sweating. You were basically a huge mess sitting on the couch. You heard the front door open. Your head immediately shot up. You jumped off of the couch with tears still streaming down your face. He was there. He could have atleast left a note! You were glad that he was back, but you were also very mad at him. "Sans!" You ran up to him and felt his cheekbones and forehead. Sans looked around then at your face. "You thought that something had happened, huh?" That made you laugh a little while you were crying. "I-I was scared to death. I looked everywhere. I went to Grillby's and searched around Snowdin. When I couldn't find you I d-didn't know w-what to do. I was worried s-sick. I h-hate myself f-for overreacting t-to *sniffle* this. Heh." Sans looked at you then kissed you to get you to calm down. You kissed back. You were still crying. Sans wiped away your tears. "Hey, hey. Look I'm fine. I'm completely fine. Nothing bad happened to me. I was in Waterfall. I-I'm sorry. You don't even know where that place is yet, so you wouldn't have been able to check there. I should've left a note or something to let you know that I was gone. Don't kill yourself over it, okay? C'mon, bring it in." You hugged Sans tightly. Papyrus then came down the stairwell saying,"What's going on down-oh." Sans motioned him to go back upstairs. He nodded and complied. You just needed some old fashioned puns to calm you down now. "S-Sans can you tell me some puns. Skeleton puns." He looked down at you and smiled,"Anything, kid." He looked into the air, thinking of some good ones. "TIBIA honest, I'm not sure what puns are HUMERUS enough to make you laugh. Hmmmm... Why are skeletons so calm?" You looked up at him. "What?" "Nothing gets under their skin!" You grinned. "I hope that this next on will tickle your funny BONE. What does a skeleton order at a restaurant? SpareRIBS!" You giggled. "Guess what the skeleton with a blue jacket told the beautiful human girl?" "What?" "He told her that he loved every single BONE in her body." It was silent for a few seconds. Then you burst out in laughter. "Hehe. A dog stole a skeleton's left leg and left arm, but don't worry he's ALL RIGHT now!" Sans laughed. You stared at the wall while being quiet. You then remembered that you and Sans were still hugging. You loved him and the feeling of his jacket.    "(Y/N) do you just want to keep sitting here hugging or what?" You jumped back realizing that you had been just staring at the wall for 10 minutes while hugging him. You blushed and he laughed at the fact that you didn't realize that earlier. He stood up and dusted himself off. After he did that he held his hand out to help you up. You thanked him and went to the kitchen to get some cereal. Hm... Temmie Flakes, UnderCereal, or Toby Red Foxtails. You chose the UnderCereal because it was the best sounding one. You had your breakfast in peace while listening to Blue Lips by Regina Spektor from your playlist. You listened to it over and over again. It was a good song (play the video at the top of this chapter). You started singing to the song. Surprisingly, you sounded almost exactly like the singer. "Whatcha' singing?" You jumped in your seat only to see Sans behind you. "Y-you heard me singing?" By now you could tell that your face was red with embarrassment. "W-well I was singing a song called Blue Lips. I always liked this song, so I started singing. I-I didn't know that a-anyone was listening and-" "You are a really good singer, (Y/N)." "Th-thank you." You looked down and fiddled with your thumbs while smiling. Sans just walked upstairs to probably talk to Paps. You enjoyed the compliment, but was really embarrassed by someone hearing you sing. Your sister used to have a gadget that had only one song on it that was that song. You've listened to it ever since she threw the thing at your face that one day. Ah, good times. Good times. Not. She threw it at you face and it knocked your front tooth out. Luckily, you didn't lose that tooth before. You wondered what that diva was doing these days. Maybe she found someone else to be her slave? You just wanted to forget all of it. You laughed and shook it off. You were soon done with your cereal. You cleaned your bowl and washed all of them while you were at it. You found Sans in his room just sitting there. "Hey, Sans?" He turned to you,"Oh, hey kid. What's up?" "You talked about somewhere called waterfall?" "Waterfall? Yeah, Undyne lives there and it has some really pretty or nice views or things there. I go there often to get away from everything." "Would you take me there sometime? By the way that you are describing it, it sounds beautiful. If you say no, I understand." "Of course, (Y/N)! You'd love it there! Why didn't I think of taking you?" He sounded a bit sarcastic, but you thought that you may be hearing wrong. You smiled,"When are we going to go there?" "Probably today if you can?" You nodded your head. You closed the door and jumped up and down behind it. You were so happy.