Chpt. 17 (Bloodshed)

You pushed through the door. You wanted to be alone. You ran up to Sans's room and locked the door, breathing heavily. You sighed and let your back slide down the door. You ran your hands through your hair. "I'm so stupid. I never should've told him. He'll never look at me the same again." Sans knocked on the door. "(Y/N), please come out? It'll be okay." You didn't open the door. You didn't know what to do. What would he think of you? You'd never told any of your friends about your past. You stayed in the same exact spot for hours in a daze. You imagined that Sans slept on the couch that night. You weren't sure. You heard Papyrus say to Sans,"Sans, will the human be alright? Why did she lock the door to your room upstairs?" "Honestly, I'm not sure if she'll be alright. I'm worried." You decided to get up. Your back popped from being in such an uncomfortable position. You staggered to the bed. You took a very long nap. You were awakened by loud knocking. "Human, do you want any spaghetti? Sans knew that you might feel uncomfortable talking to him for a while, so he sent me up here." "Th- *ahem* thanks, Papyrus." Your throat was dry from not having water. You thought that you could just go grab some spaghetti and water and hurry back into Sans's room. You quietly opened the door and you lurched downstairs. You grabbed a plate of noodles and sauce and a glass of water. You went back into Sans's room before anyone could see you. You locked the door again. You sat on the bed and ate. You took a sip of water and set it down along with the dirty plate. You lay down on the sheets. You rest your head on the fluffy pillow. You drift to sleep.

You open your eyes and you are in house again. "Great. I really didn't want to be here right now." You walked around the place. All looked the same. "Hehehe! I know that you don't want me here, but-" "What do you want from me, motherfucker," you snarled. "Oh, quite the attitude today, (Y/N)! I'm surprised! You used not to be like this!" "Shut the fuck up."  "Are you looking for a FIGHT?" Your grin widened. "Heh. Guess I am." A knife formed in her dusty hand. You could see what she was doing. You moved to the left. Miss. She giggled and turned around. "You saw that one coming, huh?" You shrugged. "I dunno. I guess I just thought that it wouldn't be KNIFE to get hit." She tackled you and held your wrists to the ground with black sludge that began pouring from her eyes. She got on top of you and pulled up your shirt up to your ribs. You shivered. She took out her knife and covered the blade in the sludge. She brought the knife down to your stomach. "C." She plunged the knife into your skin. "H." She carved the letters of her name in your flesh with each thing she said. "A." She made the letter A. "R." It stung like hell. "A." She got off of you. You looked down to see the black seep into your wound. You tried to touch it. "Argh!" Chara cut your thighs open. Blood poured out of your injuries. She slashed your cheek and stabbed your stomach. "We're running out of time here, so why don't we get right to the point. Will you join me? All of your cuts will be healed if you do." "Never," you spit at her. "My, you're stubborn! Goodbye...... for now."

You were brought back to reality. "ARGH!" You were badly hurt. You couldn't even manage to stand up. You just was able to cough up blood. "CHARA! I'll get you for this." You heard footsteps up the stairs. Someone must've heard your scream. "(Y/N), is everything okay in there?" You coughed up some more blood. You forgot. The door was still locked, so Sans couldn't get in. "(Y/N), please answer me!" He started banging on the door. You tried to get up but failed. You fell to the ground with a huge thud. Your injuries bled more. You heard a gasterblaster on the other side of the wall. It burst the door down. You imagined that to Sans, it must've looked like murder scene. There was blood all over the floor and you were on the ground in big puddle of red. "Oh god. What happened?! PAPYRUS!" His last word seemed to echo. You smiled. "My numbskull." He placed your hand on his cheekbones. "That's, that's right. I am a numbskull. We're getting help. Everything's under control."  You're smile faded. "I'm not."