Chpt. 21 (Gift Of The Beloved)

Sorry that this is a REALLY short chapter. When you see the next few, you'll know why. ;)

You had the best birthday of your life. It relieved you of a lot of stress. Sans teleported you home since your health was better. Turns out that your birthday party was what he was talking to Alphys about. He was such a sweetheart. You felt the need to do something for him. You strolled into the living room. Sans walked upstairs. "Babe, I'm going to be in my room," he called. "Okay." He stepped into his room and shut the door. You sat on the couch while in deep thought. You kept asking yourself what you should do for him. You didn't want to do anything like before. You wanted to get him an item. You wanted to get him an item that he could wear everywhere that he goes, like how he gave you a baseball cap. You wondered what he'd like to have. A bracelet? No. A scarf? No, he'd look too much like Papyrus (or Underswap Sans). A T-Shirt? No. A hat? No, he doesn't like to wear hats often. A necklace? Maybe. It can't just be any necklace. It has to be a locket with something in it, but what could it be? Ah ha! You knew exactly what you should do. You got up and looked in a drawer. You saw a printed out selfie of you and Sans smiling and both doing bunny ears on each other. You giggled at it. You figured that you probably wouldn't find any better photo than this one. You took the picture and headed out.