Chpt. 29 (The Past Is A Bitch)

You stood over the dust of an old friend of yours. You felt CRAPPIE for killing the off-the-HOOK-womanly-fish-person named Undyne. It was such a hard fought battle, that I couldn't even narrate the whole battle. It needed all of the energy and determination that I had. No, sorry. YOU had. I will try to narrate the most that I can do in a FIGHT. You've already cried all that you needed or could in the battle. You yawned. You were tired, thirsty, and hungry. You ate a Crab Apple that you bought from the wise, old Gerson. You weren't hungry anymore, but you still were thirsty. You grabbed a bottle of water. You looked at the label. It said the brand was called MOzarka. You chuckled. It was basically just like Ozarka that was a bottled water brand on the surface. You sat next to her dust. You took a sip of the water and looked to the dust. "Hey, buddy. Ya need some water?" You knew it was stupid to ask, but if Undyne was there with you, she'd want some. You poured some right next to the particles. "Heh. If you were here, you'd appreciate it." Suddenly, something pulled your hair. "Hey! Stop that!" You turned around. Something or SOMEONE then tugged the back of your hat. You jerked your hat off. "Chara! This is not funny! You're scaring the CARP out of me!" You turned around you still didn't see Chara or anyone there. You heard muffled laughter that you recognized. "Oh no." That certain someone was Sans. You got up on your feet. You put your cap back on and looked back to your dead friend. You looked forward again and started onwards. A breeze was blown across your neck making chills go down your spine, and it only made you walk even faster. You heard footsteps behind you. "Go away." The footsteps stopped. You saw a blue glow out of the corner of your eye. You heard a noise that sounded like a gaster blaster. You ducked out of reflex and saw a beam over you. You felt a knife form in your hand. You turned to face Sans. "What's wrong with you?!" He shrugged and said,"It was the only way to get your attention. You weren't going to talk to me any other way." He stepped closer to you. "Anyways...Chara why did you cry when you killed my brother?" You were confused. "What?" "I said, why did you care so much that my brother died?" You smiled. "Because he's my little cinnamon roll and you know that." Sans put his hands in his pockets. "Why'd you kill him then?" You tried to say something, but nothing came out. "Is it because you have to? Because you can? You kill Undyne and offer to give her water. You cry over Papyrus. It's almost like you actually care about them." "I do. At least don't say my girlfriend or wife or whatever I am to you, that they are horrible," you scoffed. You glared at him. He looked away from you. "Look, I'm sorry. I know that it was uncalled for and I shouldn't have said that about you. Will you just forgive me?" "No, not after what you said," you replied harshly, "You lied to me about loving me. I shouldn't have trusted you, but don't worry. I'll be here through every RESET to remind you of it, you jerk." His expression said that he was dumbfounded. You turned and started walking away from him. "I hope you have a great day," you said sarcastically. You flipped your hair and strolled along the path.