Chpt. 6 (Tricky Questions)

If your asking, I drew the picture! :)

You tell Sans about what Flowey said and did to you. His eyes seemed to widen with every word that you said. "And then, I woke up here and, yeah." "Woah," he said, clearly thinking of something. "Sans, where are we and what did he mean by 'he doesn't know what's going on with you'?" "Well, we are at mine and Papyrus's place. Sorry, I just saw you asleep in the freezing snow and thought that you'd like to be somewhere warm," he said as he blushed a light hue of blue. You giggled and said,"Nah, don't apologize! I was cold out there, so thanks! Anyways, are you gonna answer my other question?" He looked at you. Obviously he didn't want to answer you. He sighed and said,"W-why don't we talk about that some other time, kiddo. You can stay here for the night if you want to. Just don't do a single thing that Flowey says. I'm goin' to Grillby's, you can look around the house if you want to." You blinked your eyes and he was gone. You wondered how he did that. You shrugged it off and stood. You saw a joke book. You looked inside the book and you saw a quantum physics book. You opened the quantum physics only to find another joke book. You open the joke book, you find a quantum physics book. You decide to stop. You looked around in Papyrus's room. You really wanted to see what happens at the end of Peek-A-Boo with Fluffy Bunny that got to Paps, but instead you went to Sans's room to see what was in there. It surprisingly wasn't locked! You peeked into the room. Dang, it was a mess! You saw a self-sustaining tornado with trash in it. You were confused at how that is even possible. You saw some socks on the floor. You saw a bed with all of its blankets in a ball on it. In the middle of the room, you see a treadmill with a note on it that said 'the truth is that you got owned, nerd'. You looked around some more and found a thank-you-letter to Santa. The letter read 'thank you, Santa, for the treadmill, but I feel like you're trying to tell me something...'. You laughed at how funny the letter was. For some reason, you looked in Sans's drawers. You saw clothes, a silver key that you didn't want to mess with, and a selfie of you and Sans. Wait, what?! In the picture Sans is smiling bigger than usual and he looks less alert. Sans is wearing dank shades and you were wearing some fake gold chains and a baseball cap that was backwards. You smiled at the picture, although the you were confused. You didn't remember taking a selfie with Sans, especially wearing what you were in the picture. You had A LOT of questions for Sans, but you knew that you probably weren't going to a reply. You decided that you should do something for Sans and Papyrus for helping you that morning. You looked at the time on your phone, 3:16 pm. You might just be able to pull this off! You were planning on making Papyrus some spaghetti, make you and Sans some hot dogs, and to clean the entire house. Papyrus was getting home from training with whoever at 6:30 and Sans is probably going to be back from Grillby's or wherever he was at about the same time. You were so happy to do this for them.

(Time Skip because you don't want to read about 'you dusted the ceiling fan' or something like that)

You cleaned the entire house! You cleaned Sans's room, Papyrus's room, the living room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. Man, did it look amazing! You looked at the time. It was 5:57 and you were already almost done! You cooked the hot dogs, the noodles were boiling, and the tomato sauce was perfectly made. You set the table with plates and silverware. It was going great! Time soon passed and it was 6:29. The food was prepared and the house was still gleaming. You peeked through the front windows. You saw Sans and Papyrus reaching the door. Sans knocks on the door and you hurriedly open it, not letting them see past you. "Guys, close your eye sockets! And no peeking!" "Uh, (Y/N)? Why do we need to close our eyes?" "Yeah, I the Great Papyrus, wants to know as well!" You grinned,"Just do it, please!" They both covered their eye sockets as you led them inside. After you closed the door you said,"Now, open them!" Paps uncovered his eyes and squealed when he saw the spaghetti. Sans just looked around in amazement. "(Y/N), you really didn't have to do this." "Yes, I did, Sans. I just needed to thank you two for letting me stay here for tonight." "Sure, kid. You can stay here as long as you need to or as long as you want you to," he smiled at you. You smiled bigger than you were. You two made your way to the kitchen to grab some grub. You grabbed two hotdogs and a portion of spaghetti. You sat next to Sans at the table. You enjoyed your delicious meal and laid on the couch afterwards. Sans was on the couch, too. "Hey, you can sleep in my bed if you want?" "No, I'm fine." "No, really. You can sleep in my bed, I'm fine with the couch. I can sleep literally anywhere. Heck, I'm so good at sleeping that I can do it with my eyes closed!" You laughed at his joke and blushed while saying,"Nope! It's your bed." "It's yours tonight!" He lifted you into the air and upstairs with his magic. You giggled and he turned you upside down. He took you to his room and lay you on the mattress and blankets that you had just made up. "You are gonna have a bed time right now. G'night!" "Night!" He closed the door and turned off the lights. You could hear the door to Papyrus's room open. You could just tell that he was reading Paps his bedtime story. You felt safe in their house and Sans's bed was very comfortable. You feel asleep in a jiffy.