Chpt. 27 (Meh Smol Cinnamon Roll)

He was looking really nervous. You were too. You looked at the tree where Sans was before. You saw him leaning on the tree. He had his locket on. You gulped. Papyrus caught your attention. "Human! There you are! I feel like your life is going down a dangerous path." Chara made you step forward. You jerked back. "Human, would you like a hug of acceptance? I come to you with open arms!" Chara made you run to him and start a battle.

PAPYRUS IS SPARING YOU

FIGHT.ACT.ITEM.MERCY

You hesitantly hit the FIGHT button. You hit him with your knife. His head fell into his hand. You put your hands up to your mouth. You walked up to him. "I'm so sorry Pa-" Chara cut you off mid-sentence."Hehehe! This is great!" You bit your lip. Papyrus's body disintegrated and his head fell to the ground before you. "You can do a little better. I-I believe in you." His head turned to dust and his soul shattered. Nothing but his scarf was left. You toppled to the ground and onto your knees. "Well, that was easy! Wasn't it (Y/N)?" You cried over his red scarf. "Go the fuck away," you hissed. "I mean it, Chara. You just made me kill Paps. My little cinnamon roll. So go fuck yourself, bitch." You looked to where Sans was. He was still there. His face showed the expression that he was intrigued. You took you hat off and put it to your heart. You felt the frost fall onto your hair. You put it back on. You stood back up. You stepped farther into the snow. Or you doom?