Chpt. 19 (The Walk In Arms)

You woke up in Sans's arms. He looked down at you. "Finally. You're awake. We're in Snowdin, about to get the the house. How are ya holding up?" You yawned. "I'm doing okay. I guess." You felt your head. Your hat wasn't there. "Sans! I think I left my cap that Alphys's place!" "Don't worry. I teleported it to the house, so that I didn't have to carry it." You sighed. You freaked out for a second. You tried to get comfy again. You couldn't. You looked at your legs and remembered how bad of scars you had. "Sans, do you know what's interesting? Through every RESET the scars that I get or very, very small items that I or other people that remember really want to keep that were in the other timelines show up." He looked at you surprised. "Really?" "Yeah," you pulled your shirt up to your shoulder,"Look at this. This was the first time that I came down here. When Flowey first hit me with a 'friendliness pellet'." You pulled up your jeans. "This was when you attacked me and a bone went right through my right leg." You moved your hair so that he could see the side of your neck. "This was when... never mind." When Trav through you into the marble counter in the kitchen at your old home. When you had a huge gash in your neck. You didn't want to think about that. Sans noticed this. "What happened?" You gulped and said,"My older brother threw me into our counter because I wasn't doing my chores. I had a gash in my neck and it wouldn't stop bleeding. It didn't help that my sister kicked me after that. Heh." You looked away and twiddled with your thumbs. "Joseph, my little bro, made sure that I was okay. He sneaked food to me when I had to go without eating for days. He was my little miracle. That's what I called him." You felt tears coming to your eyes. "He was the only thing that kept me going. He worried about me. He couldn't talk, but if he could've, he would've said that he loved me too. He sacrificed himself for me. He took a knife for me. No matter how or what I do whenever I RESET, he dies for me." You didn't cry. You looked down and smiled. "He was great." It was quiet for minutes. "We're here." Sans stood in front of the door of the house and knocked. Papyrus opened the door. "Human, are you feeling well? Why is my brother carrying you?" "I hurt my legs and couldn't do a good job at walking." "Oh! Well, I hope that you feel better!" "I hope so, too. I wish that you are having a good day, Paps." Sans took you upstairs and plopped you on the bed in his room. "Do you feel like cuddling?" You really needed to cuddle with Sans while in bed, so you said,"Yes, please." He lay down next to you. You saw the navy baseball cap on the dresser. You closed your eyes after looking at your gift.