Chpt. 9 (Undying Fish Puns)

You start walking. You look to see Sans standing in the same spot with a confused expression. You start walking backwards and put your hand in your pockets. "You just gonna stand there or what, lazybones?" "I-I uh...." He looked at the place that you used to be then back to you. He then shrugged it off and started walking with you. You had finally gotten to the house and knocked on the door. It quickly opened and you saw Papyrus. You saw someone behind him. The person looked like a fish lady. "Papyrus, who's this?" "Oh, Undyne? She's the head of the Royal Guard and also the person who I train with! She's awesome!" "Paps, are you sure about this? You know what she'll do?" "Sans, it will be okay fore I, the Great Papyrus, will have it under control!" He moves out of the doorway to let you pass. Undyne was in the kitchen. Papyrus and Sans are trailing behind you. Papyrus pushes your back to make you go forward. "Um, hi." She turns around and says,"My name is Undy- wait. You're a human right? You are the last human soul that we need to break the barrier. To be free. If no one will take your soul then I will! We'll leave this place once and for all!" A glowing, blue spear appeared in her hands. Suddenly, you are pulled into a battle. Wow, that escalated quickly.You really didn't want to fight this person. Papyrus said that she was cool, so you were going to trust his judgement.

FIGHT.ACT.ITEM.MERCY

ACT-PLEAD, CHALLENGE

You pleaded her not to fight. She tries to ignore you, but you can tell that she was affected by what you said. Her attacks were hard to dodge. You lost 4 hp. You pleaded again. It didn't help much. You lost 2 hp the next time that she attacked. Then you challenged her. "Hey, Undyne! I bet that you can't become friends with me." "Why would I want to be friends with you?" You smirked,"What, are you just not up to the challenge?" She looked at you like you were crazy. Sans realized what you were doing and said,"Yeah, Undyne. Are you just to much of a wimp to be friends with 'em?" "Fuhuhuhu! Of course I'm up for it! We'll even be besties!" She pulls you into a tight hug. She still looked like she was going to kill you at any moment. Her smile looked fake. Papyrus took a step forward and said,"Good! I just knew that you two would be friends!" Undyne let go of you. You were out of breathe from the hug that she gave you. She brought you to a table. "Sit down!" You sat down while the two skelebros stood at the table. "Now, pick what you want to drink! I brought soda, tea, and hot chocolate." You got up to choose your drink. She then threw her spear at you, and Sans's eye glowed a light blue before noticing that it didn't hit you. The table was broken in half though. Poor table. "Just... point to it with the spear." You whisper to Sans,"I REELy can't believe that she hasn't taken the oporTUNAty to kill me for the last few seconds." Sans snorted at your puns. "That was BRILLiant, (Y/N), but I don't think that you made the situation at least little bit less TENCH!" You giggle and turned back to the spear. You pointed to the tea. "Good choice! Tea is good for the soul!" Sans whispered,"You may as well say that it's good for the SOLE!" You laughed. You loved when you were able to say CRAPPIE puns with Sans. Hey, that's a good one! You say,"Sans, stop telling CRAPPIE puns. I'm getting annoyed by HERRING them. They are starting to be a pain in the BASS." You winked at him. He chuckled at your puns and said while laughing,"COD, that was bad! EELY bad! On the SCALE of badness, that was on the highest level!" Sans stopped talking when Undyne then put your tea on the broken table in front of you. You reach out to it, but it scalded your fingers. You shook your hand to try to stop it from burning. "Y'know, I LAVA cup of tea, but this is too hot." Undyne's eye twitched while she said,"Oh my god. WE HAVE ANOTHER SANS!" "You could say 'oh my COD'! Hahaha!" Undyne and Papyrus were pretty much screaming at you and Sans for the next five minutes while you two were having a ball! You nearly peed your pants! Wait, was that too much information? Eh, who cares? Anyways, you guys ended up wanting to cook some spaghetti. Undyne, Paps, and Sans wanted you to help because you cooked a good batch of spaghetti before. You chopped up the the tomatoes, well more smashed them more than anything thanks to Undyne. You made the sauce and started on the noodles. The house nearly burned down, but all is well now. You ended up making a scrumptious pot of spaghetti. Undyne soon headed to her house in Waterfall. You went to sleep at 11:52 pm. You didn't have any nightmares that night. You slept well and that filled you with DETERMINATION.