Chpt. 37 (The REAL Battle Begins)

"Hehehehe! (Y/N), I can't believe that YOU just killed your lover! He loved you after all of this, too! And look in the mirror, all the LOVE is going straight to your eyes!" You looked at your reflection in the window. Your eyes were completely black. You looked like a monster. Your actions say you are one. "Well, Chara, I think that my body is tired of seeing your hideous face, so it's blurring it. I'm sorta happy about my vision worsening." It was true. Your vision was getting worse and worse, but you didn't care. You just wanted to whoop Chara's ass in a battle. You carried the knife behind your back. "I can't believe you would say that! I am your partner in crime after all." You ran up to her and tackled her to the floor while grabbing her wrists. You had the knife pointed at her chest. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" Your dark tears dropped onto her cheek. All of a sudden, she starts laughing hysterically. This made you uncomfortable. "W-What are you laughing at, Chara?!" She looked you dead in the eye. "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! How would you ever think that you would be able to beat ME?" She broke her wrist free from your grip and punched you in the nose, making you fall off of her. She summoned her own knife. It looked different from yours. It was blood red while your was black. While you were thinking about the differences, she made the first attack. She ran up to you and cut your cheek open. While she was up close to you, you quickly stabbed her in the back by stabbing her in the back. Ok, that was a bad joke. Aaaaanyway, she started to bleed what looked like was coming from your eyes. She (of course) acted like it was nothing, but you could see in her eyes that it hurt. She ran back to you and tried to hit you. The amount of times she tried was 7, your lucky number. A picture flashed in front of your eyes. You could barely recall what it was. It looked as if you summoned a dozen knives and threw them all at Chara like Sans's attacks except with bones. You attempted to do what you saw. You heard something behind you. You looked at Chara. She was looking upward with a sort of fearful look in her eyes. You looked behind you. You summoned over 100 knives. "Woah." You turned back to Chara in a confident stance. You quickly raised the hand with your knife in the air. Your knife flashed to white in one millisecond and the knives flew towards Chara. You never felt more powerful in your entire life. Chara dodged all but one that penetrated her shoulder. You could tell that she hated how unpredictable you were. She pulled it out. It disintegrated and the small  pieces that were left of it fell to the ground. She grinned at you. "You know, I can still torture your mind." Suddenly, your past was all around you. You saw EVERYTHING. You saw Trav killing Joseph, your mother and father sitting in hospital beds, Chara carving her name into your stomach, and you killing Sans over and over. It was foggy in there, so you could barely see anything. You tripped and fell. You saw a silhouette of Sans in front of you. "S-Sansy? No. That can't be you!" He smiled. "Come on, babe. You know you can trust me." I-I must be hallucinating. Chara must be up to something! O-Or maybe....? "S-Say what I said to you w-when I was bleeding out in your room that one time!" He looked away then looked back at you. "(Y/N), how am I supposed to remember that?" He would remember that. He even repeated it to you. You said that he was your numbskull. He still is, but not this "Sans". No. This wasn't him. You saw him glitching out. You saw him slowly glitch out into Chara. "(Y/N), you really are a smart one! Hehe!" Her voice was now was a mix between hers and Sans's. She was slowly walking towards you. You backed up until your back suddenly hit one of the pillars of the judgement hall. It took her only 3 seconds to be right in front of you. You summoned a knife. She bent down and placed her blade right below your chin. "Did you like the little show I put on for you with your memories?" You were to afraid to speak. "Aw, cat's got your tongue?" "gO To HelL, bITch," you barked. "That's not very polite. Well... if I'm going to Hell, you're going to as well." She stuck the blade in your throat. You gripped your knife harder and put it in her own throat. Like she said. She's going to hell, too. Both of your hearts cracked open at the same time. GAME OVER. You happily pressed RESET.