Chpt. 23 (The Real Narrator)

Why do we run away from our problems? It doesn't help anything. Eventually, you'll have to face what you are running from. Your past, your emotions, your friends, your lover, your fears, your decisions that you made. You'll have to face them once more. You cannot escape what you have done. You run. And run. And run. It's a cycle. That cycle ends for who runs. It's better to meet with your mistakes. You make or break. No going back. SOMEONE remembers what you do. SOMEONE judges you. SOMEONE judges you for your every action. Heh. In the end, who cares. You can just not deal with them this time. Wrong. You always will. It doesn't matter what you do. They are always there. Honestly, I don't care anymore. I don't think that I should deal with him anymore. I'm tired of telling this story the HAPPY way. I'm (Y/N). I don't care anymore. I don't care what anyone thinks, says, or does and I'm telling this story the real way. Okay, here's the whole story. A depressed girl just has the worst day of her life and hates herself. She tries to kill herself by falling down a fucking hole in Mount Ebott. She meets some wonderful people. One of them loves her. She loves him too. She meets some bad people. They hate her. She hates them too. The one that she loves has basically given up on her after she went down the wrong path. She... she doesn't know what to do a-and is wondering to go back or not. She's not sure if she would face her fucking problems or not. She decides not to. She runs. Runs. Runs. Runs. And runs. She's n-not sure if she can do anything right. S-she's not sure if that SOMEONE can f-forgive her. She, s-she, she.... doesn't know what to do without him. Heh. I'm pathetic. Crying over this? I can't believe myself. I've done so many things to hurt him. He said he'd be there for me. He's not there for me now. He said that he loved me. I'm not so sure how he could love someone as horrible as me. I could have done none of this if he wasn't there. I'm just... I'll just leave this chapter here.