Intro

This is all gonna be author note. This chapter, of course. Feel free to skip and go straight to the next chapter, which is the first chapter.
So anyway!! This is the oneshot and twoshots stories that I promised!! This is a soramafu smut/fluff/angst oneshots!! There will be oneshots that focus completely on melost and/or kashitsuki though!! Mostly all of them are soramafu so....yeah.
And one more, if you don't get the story, because even though they are oneshots, they are still connected in some way or another, check out my first two soramafu stories, Maybe I Do Love You and Don't Leave Me.
Most of the stories here will have two or three parts, however there will be oneshots. This is because most of my stories are 3000+? I'm not that sure that you guys wanna read stuff that are that long www so...yeah.
Even though I know this is weird, asking opinions for other stuff, but I'm curious as to whether any of you guys are interested in a Mafumafu x OC? And I'm sorry for the Amatsuki X OC being discontinued, because I have no inspiration now, and I'll update it when I'm inspired.

Requests are welcomed!!! Though I have 0% idea how to dedicate the story to someone. Please teach me =)

And, do you want me to rate this under mature content?

And I DO NOT OWN Soraru or Mafumafu or anyone in this story UNLESS I said so.

**Utaites are real life humans**

Credit of the picture to the artist and stay tuned for the first chapter!! Yaaay!!! Bye bye!!!

------nomuraaru