3. Jealous?

This is a Hashiyan x Amatsuki X Itou Kashitarou smut. Enjoy!

  + - + Amatsuki POV + - +

      I came home from spending a night at Un:c's house. Opening the door, I was greeted by both of my boyfriends, Hashiyan and Kashitarou. "I'm home?" I asked uncertainly. "Where have you been last night?" Hashiyan asked.
     I sweatdropped. "A-at Un:c-chan's house?" "And you didn't tell us. Leaving us to find our through Twitter? And do you know how misleading those pictures Mafu-kun uploaded are? I even have to call Soraru-san, you know?" Kashitarou complained.
     Pictures? Huh?? "What?" I ommited. I checked my Twitter. Ah....Mafu just have to take pictures of me and Un:c in such positions. "We are playing a game!" "It doesn't matter! It looks weird to others you know?!!" I flinched and sighed. "Sorry, guys, I won't do that again.."
       Kashitarou smiled. "We aren't asking you to apologize, it's just that sometimes, when we see our boyfriend in compromising positions.."-- he touched my butt, making me blush--", with other people, we get carried away. Right, Hashiyan?"
      The rapper nodded before catching my lips in a passionate kiss. I moaned into his mouth as Kashitarou made quick work of pulling down my pants and boxers. "Hey, no fair~ I'm the only one naked!" I complained as soon as we broke of the kiss.
     "Ah, you're so greedy, Ama-chan!" Hashiyan commented as he pulled off his shirt. "Hey hey, who gets to be inside him first?" Hashiyan asked Kashitarou. "Hmm, let's play scissors paper stone to see!" I can't believe this. We are in the middle of having sex and they are playing scissors paper stone with me in the middle.
      "Ah! I won!" I heard Hashiyan laugh and I opened my eyes. Kashitarou got in front of me sheepishly and said softly, "Open your mouth?" I opened it obediently and he put in... I made a muffled protest and he blushed.
       Before I know it, Hashiyan thrusted in me and I moaned, making Kashitarou groan softly. Ahhhhh this is too good!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!!! I sucked on his erection and he let out a small gasp. "Ah, you're tight, Ama-chan, are you close?" I barely managed a nod before I released myself with a moan.
     "Hey--ah!" Kashitarou released in my mouth. Even though my throat closed up, I swallowed them. From behind I felt something dribbling down my legs, but I was too out of it to care. "You know, moaning and sucking it like that is cheating?" Kashitarou asked with a soft smile, wiping my drool away.
      "Ah, we have gotten the sheets dirty anyway, wanna go for round 2?" And there we go again, only that this time, their position is reversed.

                    +       -       +

      I woke up and winced. The pain racing up my spine and hips are ungodly painful. Ugh. How many rounds have we went, I can't remember. I made a grab for my phone and texted Un:c to scold him.

  Next time no more games like that!!

---ehhh whyy??

No why, just no!!

-----oooh something happen!!

-----hey, answer me!!

-----fine, but I'll get answers!!!

     I sighed and shut my phone. I tried to slide down but ended up falling. "Hey, you okay??" Hashiyan asked, worried. "I'm fine...", I trailed off. Kashitarou chuckled softly. "His hips..he can't walk." I blushed. "Oh. I'll make breakfast. Don't move! I don't want you breaking your legs or something. Get it?"

----Soraru's house----

     "Hey, why did Kashitarou call me?" Soraru asked Mafu. The albino let out a soft laugh.

    "Ahh, it was a trick Un:c-chan and me planned. It was nothing."

           -------- + END + --------

A/N : Soo this is not soramafu. Forgive me for that www I felt like writing this and so I did. Comments and votes are welcomed!!! And...school is starting tomorrow so updates will come slower!!

-----nomuraaru