30. Sweets

"Aaa, Soraru-san, what are you doing-" "I have a lot of sweets from the girls in school today. You want some?" Mafu pouted. No one should give you sweets but me... "No." "But you like sweets." Soraru cocked his head, staring at the albino. Not when it's a gift from other girls to you!
         Mafu shook his head. "I don't want." He stated clearly, looking away. An idea slowly bloom in Soraru's mind as he slowly walk towards Mafu. "Then, you're in for dirtier sweet?" "Huh?" The albino omitted, confused. It's only when Soraru is in front of him that he realized, and slowly backed away. "Nn..no!" "Eh, but you like sweets." "Not that kind!" "I know you love it, Mafu," Soraru whispered in a sexy voice, making Mafu shudder.

         "C'mon. You know you want it." "Nn..." Soraru bent down and caught the albino's lips in a kiss, making it deepen into a more passionate kiss that leave them both panting for air. "..so?" "F-Fine!" Soraru smirked.
        "Don't regret it~"

       "Nn..ah," the sounds were made by Mafu's already muffled mouth. He tried to take Soraru's cock all in, but choked halfway. "You can be slow.." Soraru murmured, tugging on Mafu's locks. The response is a bunch of muffled moans, making Soraru groan a little.
           Whilst Mafu was doing that, his other hand is busy touching his own erection. When Soraru noticed, he caught the younger male's hand and smiled. "You are not allowed to do that, Mafu~" "Fuwahh..," Mafu moaned in response. "I think that's enough." Soraru pulled away from Mafu, and checked the albino's face. His face was covered with drool and his eyes are half-lidded, glazed with lust. "Soraru-"
        The raven-haired male slowly made his way to the back of Mafu, kissing his back and thrusting into his ass, earning a slow and loud moan from him. "Aah..!!" Soraru rested his head on Mafu's shoulder as he slowly settled into a rhythm, while kissing his jaw. "I love you, Mafu." "Nng, aaah!" Pleasured moans filled the air. "Do you love me too?" "I..love you too....nng!" Mafu screamed out.
        With another kiss pressed to his neck, they both released at the same time, with Mafu falling asleep almost immediately. This is a good time, Soraru thought, and settled down beside Mafu. He sucked the skin on Mafu's collarbone, leaving a red hickey there before standing up to take a bath.
          After he bathed, he wrote a note and went out.

·°·°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°

        Mafu yawned and stretched. It's tiring... He glanced down and realized that Soraru had cleaned him. "Soraru-san..?" He looked around and saw the note. Taking it up, he slowly skimmed the words, his face turning redder and redder.

Hey sleepyhead, you awake? I went out with Suzumu for a while, I'll be back by night. How do you like my sweet? Do you want more when I get back? Oh, and do you enjoy my gift? Look in the mirror~

-Love, Soraru.

     With a confused hum, he walked towards the mirror and saw the hickey.

"Eeehhhh?!!!!"