19. Are You Mine?

"Soraru-san?" "Hmm?" "What are you doing?" He closed his phone, and his haunted expression fell away, replaced by a sweet smile. "It's nothing, Mafu." "Who are you texting?" I inquired. He just shook his head. "No one." He kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom.
Curious, I turned on his phone and saw a message by a girl named 'Kin'. I frowned and pressed on her name.

Kin: You'll pay for this.
Me : Shut up. Don't find me anymore.
Kin: Why? You like this, don't you?
Me : We have nothing to do with each other anymore. Get your own life.
Kin: So cruel so soon? Scared your little albino knows about us?
Me : I'm blocking you. I don't give a damn about you, bitch.
Kin: Awwww---

((You have blocked this person. She will no longer have access to your account.))

I felt like I had been running. My chest squeezes painfully. Little albino....She knows me? "Mafu?" I dropped the phone back on the bed and tried to calm myself down. "Yes?" "Bring my a towel?" "Okay!" I grabbed the towel with shaking fingers and went in.
I held it out to Soraru, who smiled at me without knowing what I've seen just now. In my heart in asking, Who is Kin? What have both of you done? Why didn't you tell me? Why, why, why...

"Are you okay, Mafu?" I jerked my head up and forced a smile. "Yeah! Of course, Soraru-san!" "Okay...", he patted my head fondly.

When he went out the next day, I trailed after him. He went into a cafe and sat opposite a girl with punk hairstyle. I took a seat near them, keeping out of sight.

"What do you want from me?" "I want you." Her voice, sultry and sweet, vibrated through my bones. "What we had is nothing." "Nothing? I am almost pregnant!" "But you didn't, did you now?" He asked in a bored, uninterested voice.
Pregnant? I felt tears coming up. What does she mean? I bit my lips to stop the tears from flowing out.
"Whatever. What you want now?" The girl leaned down. "Nothing much. I'm bored." "Since I'm here, spill." She smirked. "I thought you're interested with girls. Why a guy this time?" Soraru clicked his tongue, annoyed. "I love him." She scoffed. "Are you serious? Soraru, playboy, in love with a guy?"

"You don't know me. And stop bothering me." He stood up and walked out. As he was walking past me, I let out a muffled yelp, and he glanced down. Recognition lit his eyes. "Mafu?" I shook my head and tried to make my voice deeper. "Um, no, sorry. Wrong person." I huddled in deeper, hoping my hat cover my head.
He scowled, and yanked off my hat. "Ah!" He grabbed me and pulled me away and out of the cafe.

* · *

"What are you doing there, Mafu?" "Nothing," I mumbled, slumping down further on the couch. He slammed his hands in either side of me, trapping me in the middle. "Tell me," he growled, and I shivered. "I-" I licked my dry lips "-followed you?" His eyes softened. "Why?" "I saw a weird text message from a girl named Kin."
His eyes widen a little and he turned away. "So you saw." It wasn't a question. I nodded. "Who is she? What did you go with her?" I inquired. He sighed. "Nothing. When I'm 15, we're both drunk so..." He shrugged. I looked away, hurt.
"What's wrong?" He asked, pushing away my bangs. I shook my head, tears filling up my eyes. "I love you, I really do." He hugged me, rocking us both from side to side. "I know," I choked out. He pulled away, and smirked. "Do you want me to proof it?" My face burned and I started to say, "No-I don't-"

But it was too late.

° * °

He trusted harshly in me, brushing against my prostate, making me moan louder and louder by the minute. "Soraru-ngh!" Tears slipped down my cheeks, and I moaned harder as he placed a kiss on my head. In the end, after a few more thrusts, I released myself, followed closely by him.
He kissed me. "I love you, Mafu." "I love you too...."

A/N : Urgh it's actually supposed to be angsty but I made it like fluff + smut urghhhh I feel so useless!! The next one, I hope, will be angst but it might turn out to be smut/fluff again......meh. I hope you guys like this story!