29. I can't love you

I looked at my cut up arms, sighing. There's no fun in cutting myself anymore. Glancing at the bloody blade next to me, an idea slowly bloom in my mind.
       If I can't find the fun in cutting myself, I'll find someone else to cut. I grinned. I took my coat, slip a clean blade in, and walked out of the door.

      Hmm, there isn't much people that cut themselves, I think. I glanced at the other people around me, with pretty, not scarred arms, and all. It's pretty hot out here, so I can easily spot a person that cut themselves, especially if they are wearing long sleeves and thick clothes despite the weather.
        Ah, there is one! I made my way towards a male, with silky soft hair that stood out, as the hair is white. He is glancing furtively at everyone, and flinched when he saw me. "W-what do you want?!" His voice is a little too high pitched for a male, and had a melodious tinge to it.
        "You cut yourself, right?" "S-so?!" I smiled. "Let's make a deal." "What deal?" "I'll cut you." "Eh?" His red eyes widened a little, ah, he looked cute. "I cut myself too. But it's getting boring." I waved my arm in front of his face and he jerked back.

         "Fine." He said it very fast, but I caught it. "Let's go to my house." I gripped his wrist and took him to my house.

      He sat in front of me, arms bared, and is looking away. In my hand I held a thin, sharp knife and as I slowly dragged it over his arm he cried out. I glanced at him. He seemed okay. "Now you cut me." "I thought it's a one way deal?!" "Why, scared?" He narrowed his eyes and took it from me. "No."
        When he cut my arm, a flash of white blinded my sight. Ah, it's ecstasy. I smiled, looking at him, who is trying to stop the blood on his arm. "Shouldn't you stop the blood?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Nah. It can bleed out." "But-" "But nothing." I smiled and pecked him. "Thank you."

=·=·=·=·

     "My name is Mafu." "Mine is Soraru." "You seemed to be paler than usual, Soraru-san." He blushed, and I felt something stirring in the lower part of my heart. Am I falling for him?

      As usual, after cutting each other, I helped him stop his bleeding, but left mine running. For once, he kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away, he was blushing. "I'm sorry, Soraru-san." I smiled and kissed him back. "I l-love you." "I know. But it's getting late, shouldn't you go now?" He glanced at the clock. "Same time tomorrow?" "Mmm. Get the newspaper tomorrow." "Eh?" "Just do what I say." "Okay."

       I stood on the rooftop and smiled. At last, someone love me. But I have to leave you, Mafu. "I love you, Mafu." I muttered under my breath and stepped off the building, letting the sky take me.

A/N : Another and so he dies thing. Since I saw a smut picture if Soramafu, I'll put that as the picture of the next chapter. That will be smut completely, I think. Sorry for having another angst chapter, I'll do smut next. It's cut off in the end, but I'll tell what happen :

-Soraru died.
-Mafu went to his house next day and saw the front news.
-The news is about a male who jumped down :Soraru.
-And Mafu killed himself with Soraru's blade.

Yup. That's it. I'm sorry, I lost the inspiration halfway so......I'M SORRY-

---nomuraaru