His present (Part 2)

***Mafumafu POV****

     I stared at the clothes lying on the bed and blushed. "Ahh!!!" I shouted and grabbed the nearest one, a pink dress with frills and lace, before tugging it on. After that....I pulled the white socks up my legs and glanced at the mirror.
     Seriously. I look like a girl. I stared at the reflection and tried to tug the dress down lower, but it isn't working. I turned around to check out the back, and realized....oh crap. This is a low-back dress. The front in modest, but the back....is scandalizingly low.
     Why did I pick this... I hid my face in my hands and moaned. "Hey..you done?" I heard him called and swallowed my pride. "Y-yeah," I called back and opened the door. "C-can you close your eyes?" "Mhm," he hummed but did as I told.
      I walked in front of him and said, "Open your eyes..." He opened his eyes and his mouth opened in a 'O'. "Do you like it?" I asked, flushing red. "Yeah...I do..", he glanced away, "You didn't tell me about this..." I laughed. "It's supposed to be a surprise!"
      He stood up. "Looking at you like that, makes me want to punish you, though I don't know for what." He got on top of him and I tried to scoot away. "Sora-chan, this is Lon-chan's!"
     He smirked. "Oh, I found a reason to punish you." "E-eh?" "For making me jealous when you go out with Lon without telling me." He pinned my hands down and kissed me. For way too long. When we broke apart, I am panting.
     He glanced down. And lifted my dress up. "Eh, Sora-chan.. No!" "No what?" He smiled. "Ah, you aren't wearing anything underneath. Such naughty, naughty angel. And I thought angels are supposed to be pure?" He kissed me softly and I shook my head.
     "You made me like this," I panted out and he squeezed my erection, making me cry out. "Blaming everything on me?" He tsked, and licked my pre-cum. "That's not right."
      "Stop...ugh...It's dirty!" I tried to squirm away but he held on. "You don't think, right after you showed me this dress on you, we aren't gonna do anything dirty?" I blushed. He is right.
    "Now, calm down and tonight, I want you to scream my full name out loud, okay?" I nodded.

°°  *  °° Soraru POV °°  *  °°

      Really, I'm blown away when he came out in that dress. And when I realized he isn't wearing anything underneath that. I just....I don't know what came over me. When I realized it, I'm already sucking on his erection, making him moan.
      "Ngh! Soraru-san stopppp!!!" He whined while moaning so very loud. I looked up, his erection still in my mouth and hummed. His face changed into one I know well - it's one he makes when he is about to cum. And he did, because he released into my mouth.
     Gasping, he sat up and blushed, saying, "Soraru-san, spit it out!!" I did the exact opposite : I swallowed it. There comes the look of horror on his face. And there come the beatings. "Soraru-san, why did you do that--it's dirty!!" I shook my head.
    "It's not dirty when it's yours. Besides, you didn't wait for me," I stated softly. He blushed and mumbled, "Sorry". I chuckled and turn him around, giving him a kiss on the lips. It did become very passionate very quickly and soon, he is hard again.
      "You just came, Mafu," I said with a smile and he blushed harder. "Ah!! Don't, ugh, it's not my fault!! Just make it quick...", he mumbled, huffing and turning his face away. "Fine, then, I'm entering dry," I said and he gasped. "W-what??" He stuttered and I smirked. Spreading his ass, I pushed in and he moaned, tightening around me. "Hey, is this a payback?" I asked, groaning. "H-huh?" He asked, his eyes glazing over with lust.
     I shook my head and decided to make this quick. And I'm correct, because he came after a few quick thrusts and I finished right after him. He is probably feeling very sensitive, I decided and pulled him up with me. I carried him to the bathroom and cleaned both of us up.
      After that, when we are both lazing around, I stood up and with a wicked grin, I hoisted him up as well. He yelped. "Sora-chan! What are you doing?!" "Going out. We are going out. It is my birthday, right? Let's go out and celebrate." He pouted, but then grabbed my hand with a soft okay.
      I locked the door behind us and pulled him along with me.

          --------- + END + ---------

A/N : So is it nice? Or too much? I'm sorry if it is www Anyway, requests anybody? If yes, please comment and tell me www I really wanna know.

-----nomuraaru