7. Sadist

"I just realized, Soraru-san is a sadist." Soraru choked on his drink, while Mafumafu smiled happily. "Oh?" Amatsuki asked, his eyebrows lifted in curiosity.
     "Yup! He likes to give punishments!" Mafu said, paying no attention to the choking male next to him. "Ah, Soraru-san, are you okay?" Kashitarou asked, a hand resting on the other male's back.
       "But I kinda like it! Those punishments, I mean." Soraru coughed harder and twisted away. "Hmm," Amatsuki rested his head on his hand and smiled softly. "Are you, by all means, are you a masochist?"
       "Well." Mafumafu smiled and winked - actually winked - at Soraru. "I guess so." With a smirk directed to Soraru, he said, "My hips still hurt though."

      Soraru fell from his chair.

                   *      ·      *  

        "Who asked you to say that?" Soraru asked, slamming both hands to the either side of Mafumafu. The albino shrank back, his red eyes flickering with uncertainty. "I- I'm sorry.." He stuttered out.
         The raven-haired smirked sadistically. "Oh really? Are you sorry?" Mafumafu nodded timidly. "I don't think you are."

      The albino's eyes turned wide as the other male slammed his lips to him. "Uhh--ah! Soraru-san!!" He moaned, and Soraru swallowed the moan greedily.
      He turned to bite at his neck, making Mafu spill more and more of those delicious noises. Soon, they are coming out in waves. "Want me, don't you?" Mafu nodded, his hands reaching out to the other male.
        "I don't wanna let you go tonight."

       "Soraru-san, what's this?" "A vibrator." "Whaaat?!" A high- pitched screech showed the male's disbelief. "Ow, don't do that, I feel like my ears are going to burst." "Sorry.....Hey! You deserve it!!"
      Mafumafu had his ass sticking up, and his face is buried in the pillows. While Soraru sticks a finger into the male. Once he finished inserting the vibrator into his ass, Soraru pulled back and admired the view. "So? How is it?" "It feels..."--Mafu made a noise--,"It feels weird, Soraru-san." "Well, even though it isn't turned on yet, I placed it near your prostate, so when you move," Soraru moved Mafu into a sitting position, making him moan a little,"it's gonna rub."
       "Ah! Nooooo----" "Since you like it so much, I'll leave you like this while I go bath." "Ehh---" "Don't 'eh' me, and make some food, will you, Mafu? If not...I'll leave you like that the entire night," Soraru snapped, before closing the door.
       Behind the door, he smiled.

                      ·     °     ·

       "Ah. You made dinner." The voice make Mafu turn and he smiled timidly at Soraru. "Yeah." "Thanks," he replied, the towel still around his neck. Mafu sat next to him on the couch and Soraru ruffled his hair. "My beautiful, good angel," he said and kissed the top of his head.
        He ate the first spoonful of the rice, and Mafu stared at him. "So?" "It's nice." While Soraru ate, Mafu's attention landed on a small remote control. "What's this?" "Ah, that is---" He pressed the digit 3 and instantly, the thing inside him vibrated. "Ah!!" He arched his back. "--the controller for the vibrator."
       "Uhh!" Mafu fell on the floor, moaning. Soraru set down his finished plate of food and pushed the other male down. "You looked sexy this way." He murmured in the albino's ear, making him moan harder. "Make it stop!!"
        "Ah, you're quite hard, aren't you?" Soraru closed his hands around his cock and smiled. "Nooo!!!!!"
       "Say...I've never tried the highest level, do you wanna try?" "No!" Soraru glanced at the male's face. What he saw was a really really beautiful and erotic face. Aa..you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, Mafu. Did you know?
      "I love you," Soraru mumbled as he pulled out the vibrator and pushed himself into Mafu. He punctuated his point with every hard thrust he made. "I..ugh.. Love..ah! You.. too!!" Mafu screamed out.
       As they both released together, they kissed. It was sloppy, but earnest.

      Mafu closed his eyes; he is tired. When he finally drifted to sleep, he thought he heard a soft, "I love you, Mafu, my beautiful angel."

A/N : Hi hi! So this is a smut, sorry if it's crappy! And recently I realized I can't do a songfic--which is really sad coz I really like those kind of fics. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!