32. Model's Jealousy (MafuSora)

Soraru glanced at the time. She is late. As if on cue, he heard a bright voice shouting his name. "SORARU, GOMEEEN!!!!" He let out a frustrated sigh but turned with a smile. "Kuro, you're late. Where is Mafu?" "I said I'm sorry!" She pouted, and Soraru made a face. "You looked disgusting when you pout." "Eh...so mean! But for you, Mafu-kun will be the cutest person in the world, anyway." Soraru flushed slightly, but looked away.
         "Anyway..!" She pulled him over and grinned. "Nice makeover?" He looked... amazing. He is wearing jeans that mold to his legs and a big oversized sweater. His hair is blown and styled to perfection. He looks perfect. Soraru blushed and turned away.
         "He looked.... okay," he mumbled. Mafu pouted but Kuroneko just grinned, ruffling the taller male's hair. "It's fine, he is a tsundere," she said, earning a glare from Soraru. "Shut up!" "I think he wants me to keep talking." "No!" "See, he is denying it." "I'm not!" Soraru is blushing, and Mafu laughed. Soraru-san is just so cute.
         "C'mon," Soraru held out his hand and Mafu grasped it, "We are late for your next photoshoot." The albino brightened up and smiled. "Okay!!"

        "Mafumafu-san, look here, and bite your lip." Mafu bit his lip and followed the instructions. Haah, I wish Soraru-san is the one taking photos. He sighed mentally. He stole a glance at his boyfriend's way and was mortified to see him flirting with another model with blue-black hair. His heart tightened and he gritted his teeth, but continue posing for the camera.

        "Soraru-san, who is that guy you're talking with just now?" The raven-haired male just sent him a bored look before focusing back to his phone, cracking a smile. "No one." Mafu walked silently over to see what is Soraru looking at, and saw he was actually texting with someone. He...He is the one that was flirting with Soraru-san just now!!
         "Nee, Soraru-san..!" "What?" He turned to get pinned by Mafu. "Hey, get off...me!" "Yours going to break up with me?" "You're too..paranoid, Mafu!" "I don't want to share you with anyone else...." The model whispered to the older male's ear, making him blush. "Should I lock you up?" "No...please.."
         Mafu licked a line down Soraru's jawbone. "Or should I just pound into you right here and now to tell the others that you're mine?" "We are in the..changing room?!" "Isn't it exciting, not knowing know ill come in at a precise moment?" Soraru moaned unwillingly, flushing with the embarrassment.
         They shared a small kiss, but it quickly grew into something passionate and soon, Soraru's shirt is cast off and thrown into god-knows-where.

       Mafu unbuckled his belt and smiled. "You mind, Soraru-san?" "Uh...," Soraru grimaced before putting Mafu's erection in his mouth, nipping at the head. With a slight groan, Mafu tugged at his hair. Mafu kissed Soraru's head with a sly grin as he released into the older male's mouth, his fingers sliding down to his pants...

        A knock on the door had them both scrambling for their clothes. With a small curse, Soraru pulled off his jacket and tied it around his waist. Mafu smirked before opening the door, composing himself the best he could.
        "Yes?" "I want to see Soraru-san?" The guy asked. It's the model that flirted with Soraru.... He snarled angrily. "No," he hissed, and slammed the door. Turning back to Soraru, who whimpered slightly, he smirked.

"Should we continue?"

===END===

A/N : Next will be angst, I think. And... I'll be going to a place that's really secluded for a holiday....I'm afraid maybe it doesn't have internet connection so I'm kinda scared. If it really doesn't have internet, I'll not be updating for 4 days probably. But! I'll write drafts and publish it on the day I come back so stay tuned!!

----nomuraaru