46. Cry Baby

A/N : Since I'm not sure whether I can write any soramafu angst in the other angst book, so I wrote it here? Sorry for the angst btw, I'll update my rants book soon. This story is based on Cry Baby by Melanie Martinez, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Soraru came out if the class, to the garden outside, his eyes fastening on a male with bloodred eyes. He was laughing with his friends, a nd Soraru told himself that he is just curious.

But he kept staring at the male. Day after day. He is memorized by the male with a smile of an angel, and a heart of gold.

Why does he remind me of myself?

But he wasn't the same anymore. So he kept staring at the male, everyday.

Today, someone is laughing at him. He was trying to explain something, but he failed. Soraru just stood behind the tree, his eyes fixed on the male. He was crying. The silent sobs that racked his body as he opened his mouth, trying to explain but failed again.
Don't cry. His lips parted to tell him something, maybe a silent pray but words wouldn't some out. Maybe it was just a temporary condition.
Soon, he learned that the male's name is Mafumafu. It was a lovely name for a lovely boy like him. But three months after that incident, he was always alone, his face bruised and bleeding.

And yet, he was still smiling. He still helped others, even if they clearly don't want it.

Soraru used to think that he was too naive. Now, he knew, that male was just too helpful.

He wouldn't admit it, but his daily stalking had forced him to acknowledge his feelings. He loved Mafu.

He is crying again. Soraru though as he stared at the crying male. Tears streaked down his perfect face, as he smiled. Soraru could see the pain in his wide eyes, hidden by the broadness of his smiles.

He couldn't help it; he reached out, and touched the albino's shoulder. The male looked up, still crying, but now he is smiling. "What do you need?" He chirped. "Don't it bother you?" Soraru asked, and Mafu scrunched up his face, confused. "What bother me?" "Them, calling you names and everything." He smiled.

"I don't care."

Maybe that's why Soraru did something stupid like, saying out, "I love you." Maybe he is crazy, to love the way the albino's eyes widen and his face turning a pretty shade of red. "But I thought you hate me.." "Why would you think that?" "Because you're always stalking me."

He knew? "You knew?" He beamed. "Yup! I always see you!" And Soraru just touched the male lightly, before drawing him in for a small kiss.

A rock hit Soraru's back, and instinctively, he protected Mafu. More rocks hit him, and he turned, taking one to his forehead. "What?" He shouted, irritated. "I never knew, you are one to fall for such a person. Maybe you like getting teased, hmm?" One of the students called.
Tears pricked his eyes. It had been so long since he was teased like teased. But Mafu was a energetic person, and his small fingers gripped Soraru's arms as he called out, "At least we love each other!" Love each other? A small feeling spread from his chest, making him feel warm and happy. "Is that a yes?" He asked, his lips against Mafu's ear. He could feel Mafu nod.

He kissed him one more time, happily, not caring that they are in front of so many people, not caring about Mafu's already flaming red face. "I love you," he gasped against his lips. "I love you so much."

A/N : It's not really angst huh. Sorry bout that. I'm working on one of the chapters next, it might be more than one chapter so it would quite a long time. Thanks for reading, again!

---nomuraaru