13. A misunderstanding

"Ugh, harder, Soraru-san..!" "Are you sure, it must hurt, right?" "No, just..ah...do it!" Hashiyan stopped what he was doing and cocked his head to the side. A grin slowly crept on his face as he walked down the hallway, towards Mafu's room.
"Hey, what are you guys doing..." He faltered when he saw Soraru crouched on the floor and Mafu's leg propped up the chair. "Ah, Hashiyan," Soraru stood up and sighed, annoyed. "I really am running late to an appointment, and this stupid person went and cut his leg up real bad. Help him, I'm going out." He gave Hashiyan the antiseptic and walked out.
"Geez, how careless are you? This is bad," Hashiyan grumbled and doused the cloth in antiseptic. "Sorry, Hashiyan-kun. I'm watching tv, so I didn't notice till I cut my leg." Mafu smiled, ashamed. Hashiyan just grinned.
"Ah, don't worry, I'll help you!"

* · *

Amatsuki opened the door and shouted, "I'm home!" He knows that Hashiyan is home now but there isn't any response from the male, which worries him. "Hashiyan?" He asked softly, to be met with a really loud moan. Eh?
"Shut up, Mafu, or I'll gag you!" "Eh, Hashiyan-kun, I don't know that you're such a kinky person." "No! Shut up!" And then there is another moan. Eh? Eh? Hashiyan..and Mafu? "Hey, it's really painful when you do it like that..!" "You deserve it! Ugh, if Ama-chan come home right now I'll be...." Be what?
Amatsuki slammed open the door and saw.....
Hashiyan putting antiseptic on Mafu's leg.

"Are you kidding me!!?" He shouted and blushed. "Haha, Ama-chan got the wrong idea!" Mafu giggled and Hashiyan shushed Mafu. Amatsuki turned on his heels and went to his bedroom.
"Uwah, Hashiyan-kun, you'll have to work hard to get him to talk to you again! Maybe..sex?" "Shut up! How can you say this with a straight face anyway?" Hashiyan blushed. Mafu smiled innocently. "Soraru-san taught me! Actually, I learnt it from him!" How could you, Soraru, you tainted our house's precious angel...

"Hey, are you still angry?" Hashiyan hugged Amatsuki, only to be brushed away. "Shut up." "Hey, don't be like this~~" "Just go and die..!" Hashiyan pinned Amatsuki down and smirked. "Not a good choice to talk like that to your lover, you know."
Hashiyan pulled off Amatsuki's top and smiled when the brunette tried to push him away. "You know, it has been a long time since we have sex without Kashitarou." "Stop it!" Hashiyan bent down and kissed Amatsuki's chest with a smile.
"Ah! N-no, stop!" "Do you really want to stop though?" He rubbed the growing tent in Amatsuki's pants and drew out another long moan. They kissed feverishly and passionately, and it wasn't long till their clothes are on the floor.

"Hurry, put it in..!" "Okay, okay," Hashiyan thrusted into Amatsuki and the brunette let out a small groan, that turned into a long, loud moan.

"-okay." They stopped and stared at Kashitarou, who is standing at the door. "Ah." Hashiyan smiled at Kashitarou and thrust into Amatsuki again. Unable to stop himself, Amatsuki released himself on the sheets and blushed. Real hard. "Really, can't you guys wait for me? I did tell you that I'm coming home soon in the phone."
"Did you? Must have forgotten about that." Hashiyan smiled at Amatsuki, who is lying on the bed, dazed and out of it. Kashitarou smirked and pulled off his jacket.

"Time for round 2."

Meanwhile, in Mafu's bedroom...

"Oh my, Soraru," Mafu grinned at him from the bed he is currently lounging on. "What?" "Let's go out." "Why?" "I feel uncomfortable listening to them." "Huh?" "Doing that." As if on cue, a moan came from the next bedroom.
"Ah. I see. Can you walk?" Mafu nodded. "Then let's."

A/N : Ah, hi hi! I hope this is good? It's a melost scene, so I hope you enjoy it, really! I wanted to write something based on Soramafu's Insomnia, the one in the album, but... argh I just-god! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it wwww ^^

-----nomuraaru