This Love

'Recently I fell in love with Mafumafu'.

      I stared at the words written across the screen of my phone in disbelief. There is no way, that Soraru will ever do such a thing. He likes girls, with long hair, slim, and can cook. I looked down at myself, tears already forming in my eyes. I'm none if the above.... An invisible knife twisted in my heart.
       'Soraruru wants to Skype' "Okay..," I muttered to myself and glanced at the mirror. I look okay. Only then I pressed 'accept'.
"Hey, Mafu, the tweet..T-kun did it okay? Don't misunderstand." The male with raven hair look positively nervous.
      Okay. One, two, three! "Ah, it's fine Soraru-san! Besides, I know you like girls, right?" Every word is like a blow to my stomach. He smiled, relieved. He has no idea... I know that this is another tactic T-kun made to make me confess, but I can't. Can't bring myself to break this fragile thing I called my heart, and our friendship.
      "Hey, are you crying?" I asked. I forced a smile. "No!! You go ahead and hang out with T-kun! I'm going to meet Amatsuki!" I closed the Skype before I can cry. But I did make an appointment with Amatsuki. Ah, there will be something new to tell him, I thought.

        It ended up to be another scene where I cry in front of Amatsuki.

      "Ama-chan, thanks..", I muttered as I buried my face into his shirt. He pushed me away gently. "Yeah, yeah, stop it..!" "Mafu?" I heard a familiar voice and looked up. To see Soraru with a black-haired girl. My eyes watered and I wiped them.
      Amatsuki looked at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asked, walking over. The girl followed close behind. "Nii-san, is this the--mmph!" Her words got cut off by the hand Soraru clamped around her mouth. "Go home," Soraru hissed at her and she glared. For a moment there they look almost related.
        "Fine!" She stomped away, shouting, "I'll tell mom!!" "Whatever!" Soraru shook his head and kneeled down in front of me. Have I fallen down? I honestly have no idea. I hear Amatsuki say that he will go first, telling Soraru to send me home.
       Soraru brushed away my bangs. "Hey, why are you crying?" I did not answer, but continued to sob. "Hey, answer me!" He wiped away my tears and gave me a bottle of water.
       "Come on. I'll bring you to someplace nice."

       "A park?" I asked incredulously. "That's the someplace nice?" He smirked. "Yeah. Here is where I got confessed to before." My heart hurts again. I turned away in order to not let him see tears forming in my eyes.
        "Hey, look at me." He hold both my hands in his. "Don't cry. I'll tell you something nice." "W-what?" "I love you." I gaped. "What?" "I don't wanna repeat." He smiled sadly. "It's fine if you reject me, I guess."
      "N-no!!" I grabbed his hands. "I like you too..."

A/N : This is such a bad chapter I can't even...ugh. Just...the worst. I'm filled with so much self-hatred right now I can't even....goddammit. Okay, I'll be straight with you guys : I hate myself I hate this chapter I hate my life I just.......ohmygod I'm just so angry now. I actually have the main idea at first but suddenly I forgot and I'm in a bad shape right now so sorry for the bad story.

       I might stop this oneshots for a while, until I got a real actual story in my mind and not this kind. Even a storyline is enough. I'll focus on the other one first, but I'll continue to try writing this when I have the idea. I wrote this at midnight so sorry for the bad mood I'm in....bad day.

----nomuraaru