22. No Matter What

"Haaah, I wish I get to see my surroundings!" Soraru just hummed, hugging the person who said that. "You will." "Ah! I also really wanted to see you, Soraru-san!" "No matter what, you are still the most innocent and beautiful angel in my heart, so don't worry much, Mafu."

        Mafu had became blind when he was 14, in an accident. He met Soraru in the same hospital a year later. Now that they said they found a match, he can finally undergo surgery to get back his sight. "I don't want you to go through surgery though." "Eh why?" Mafu sat on the floor with a drawing pad, in between Soraru's legs while the older male hugged him from behind.
        "Because it will hurt. And I think that your red eyes are pretty now." "But...." The albino heard him sigh. "I know. You want to get back your eyesight. But it's dangerous, Mafu." "I'll be fine, Soraru-san!" The younger male pressed his lips to one of Soraru's hand and blushed cutely.
       Soraru noticed the drawing on his lover's lap, and took it. "What's this? A bird?" "Mm! At least, I think it looks like that... When I'm alone at night, I used to hear all sorts of sound. One of them sounded like it's from the sky! I think it's birds, so I drew them!"
          A tear slid down Soraru's cheek. Oh Mafu. If only you knew that those are fighters jet. I don't want you to wake up one day to know that the world has gone into chaos. I don't want your face to be filled with grief. But.....You can already get your eyesight back.... The raven-haired male shook his head, wiping his tears away.

I don't want you to know that I'm almost going to be dead. You can see it in my face then. I don't want.....

       Soraru buried his face in the albino's hair.

         "Hey, Mafu, here." "What's this?" The albino's voice is filled with curiosity and wonder. "Headphones. The ones you wanted." "Ah! Thank you!!" He kissed Soraru on the cheek, blushing. "I love you, Mafu," Soraru murmured. "Mhm, I know, Soraru-san. I love you too."

        "Don't blame me, Mafu," Soraru whispered, and Mafu cocked his head. "You said something, Soraru-san?" "No." "Are you sure-" "I said, yes." Mafu pouted, and Soraru just placed a kiss on his head. Mafu looked at Soraru, holding his drawing. "I want to try and draw you!" The older male blinked. "What?" "I said, I wanted to draw you~" he said in a singsong voice.
       "Okay..." "Try and describe yourself!" "Eh..?" Soraru covered his face with his hands. "That's embarrassing, Mafu." "Ehhhh? I'll offer you something, Soraru-san!" "What offer?" "You can have sex with me all you want tonight!" "Whaaat?!" Soraru screeched. "You don't want to?" Mafu pouted. Soraru sighed. "I'll start now..."

        "You have dark blue hair?" "Mhm." "Um.....dark, blue-black eyes?" "Yep." "Um.....pale skin." "Yeah...." After a while, Soraru sighed, blushing. "As I thought, this is really embarrassing." "It's just for a while, Soraru-san!" There is silence. "Like...this?" Mafu held up his drawing. "Yeah. You're great at drawing, Mafu." The albino beamed happily. "Now.....for my reward..."

      Soraru tackled Mafu to the bed.

··············· + ·················

         "Soraru-san, I'm scared." "Shush, it will be okay." He pressed a kiss to the younger male's lips. "I'll be here, waiting for you, okay?" I won't be here. "Okay!" "Remember, I love you, get it?" "Yeah!"
       Then Mafu was pushed into the surgery room.

       When Mafu opened his eyes, everything is so colourful. He remembered laughing, so very happy to finally get his eyesight back. The first thing he asked the doctor, however, was, "Do you know where is the male outside the surgery room just now?" The doctor frowned. "I'm sorry, Do you mean the other guy who entered the surgery room?" "What?"

        "Where is Soraru-san?" The albino asked the nurse. "Soraru...." the nurse typed out his name. "I'm sorry....He died just now..The doctor was not able to save him." What?  "..." "Do you know him?" "He was my lover." The nurse pressed her hands to her mouth. "I'm so very sorry. He donated his cornea to someone though." "Who is it?" "A guy named Mafumafu?"

      The world stopped. A tear slid down his cheeks, and he crumpled down. "Soraru-san!" He wailed. The nurse looked at him, pity in her eyes. To gain your eyesight but lose your other half....... it was like the world was given to him for one second....and ripped away from him right after.
        "Do you...want to see him?" "Can I?" The nurse nodded.

       When he walked into the morgue, his eyes fastened on a particular male, with dark blue hair. "You have dark blue hair?" "Yep." The male laid on the cold table, his hair caressing the metal surface. How he looked hit Mafu. The albino laid his hand flat on Soraru's chest. "I love you," he said in an empty tone, then louder, "I LOVE YOU! So wake up...Soraru-san..." He cried. "I can finally draw you. I can finally know where you are, instead of grabbing around blindly. I can finally love you...with all my heart, Soraru-san. So wake up." He cried harder and pressed his lips to Soraru's cold, yet familiar lips. "Wake up!!"

A/N : The ending ahhhhhh damnit it's hanging its a cliffhanger without another chapter woahhhhhhh so I hope you guys like ittttt