9. Soulmates

Soraru have never spoken to the white-haired boy across the class before. Maybe that's why it shocked him when he knew that he was his soulmate.

     It was a Monday and everything seemed to be different. He saw red strings all around. Amatsuki's is connected to Kashitarou and Hashiyan...He blinked once, and turned his attention to the albino.
     Suddenly, everything changed back to normal. Soraru stumbled, disoriented from the sudden change. "What's his name?" He asked Kashitarou, pointing at the albino.
      Kashitarou looked at him and smiled. "He is Mafumafu, why?" He shook his head. "Nothing."

     "Mum?" "Yeah?" "Do you...see red strings when you're a teenager?" His mother smiled. "Yes. Everyone have. The ability disappear once you see your soulmate.
       The boy? My soulmate? He shook his head. "What's wrong? You saw yours?" "No." There's no way. He went up to his room and lied down. He glanced at his phone which is blinking and took it.
     'Hi!! Kashitarou told me you're curious about Mafu-kun?' Amatsuki. Soraru typed back a 'yes', and asked him about the soulmate thing. Instantly, his phone rang. "Soraru-san!! Why did you ask that kind of questions?" "I'm curious. Did you?" There is a pause before he answered softly. "Yep. I found out about Kashitarou and Hashiyan. Wait... .ohmygod!!!! You love Mafu-kun!!"
       "I do not!!" He flushed in the dark. "I saw the red strings....connected to the albino." Part of me is tempted to say "angel". He shook my head, appalled that he actually even thought that.
       "Then....gambatte!!" Amatsuki hung up. Smart guy. He close the phone and went to bath.

     "Soraru!" "Hmm?" "Go grab some things for tomorrow breakfast." With a sigh, Soraru went out the house and to the nearest grocery store.
     Meat...flour...sugar..salt? Bread..okay..Soraru took the items listed in the list his mother gave him. When he turned, a short figure bumped into him. "What ..", Soraru glanced down and saw the albino. What's his name....right. Mafumafu.
      The shorter male mumbled an apology and his eyes widen a bit. He must have the soulmate thing as well. He glanced up and both of them met eyes.

      Soraru picked up his basket and was about to go, but Mafumafu grabbed his hand. "Um!! Did you happen to see a red string connecting both of us?!" He is surprisingly direct. Soraru glanced away and nodded.
      "Can we be lovers?" "Eh? I don't get..." He blushed. "If we're soulmates....maybe we can try it..?"  Soraru smiled lightly.

"Ah. Sure, why not."

----3 months later----

        "Soraru-san?" "Yeah?" "Have you ever regretted being with me?" "What?" Soraru twisted around and looked at the other male. "No! Don't be dumb." Mafumafu looked at him, his eyes wide and redder than ever.
       "Really?" Soraru gave a nod, returning his attention to his phone. "I have always thought you wanted to be with..what's her name? Lon?" "I do not." Mafu hummed, putting his arms around Soraru's neck. Soraru absentmindedly rubbed Mafu's neck.

"I'll never choose another person over you."

A/N : Hi! Aru here! Due to something in my life, I've abandoned all my other books but this one ;--; I should not do that. So this one is a bit short and..kinda dumb? If it's too fast then I'm sorry. I'm desperate to go back to sleep. Just an idea I got halfway when I'm sleeping. When I woke up, it was 3 in the morning, so....This is written in a half-asleep state.
       It turned out that I write most of my stories in a half-asleep state, so..sorry! ^^

Until next time..

---nomuraaru