38. The Love We Share

A/N : This may or may not be fluff. OR IT MAY BE SMUT Idk why the title is called this. But ah, well, enjoy. And, um, this will be based on their real life person, not their avatar so..... As for sacchii-, the next chapter will be part 2 for the last chapter, I promise!

Beep beep beep beep-

With a slow groan, I slammed my hand down hard on the alarm clock, and threw it to one part of my room.

And continued to sleep.

And sleep.

And sleep.

"Soraru-san, WAKE UPPPP!!!!" Soraru jolted a bit, and sat up immediately, banging his head on the black-haired male. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow-" "Shut up, You're irritating, especially right after I woke up," The raven-haired male cut him off with an annoyed tone, and he made a noise like a kicked puppy.
"But......I...", Soraru sighed and stood up, wobbling a little, before heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a bath." "But!" Without Soraru knowing, Mafu followed him.

And went into the bathroom with him.

After Soraru finished pulling his clothes off, he turned, and shouted in surprise, backing up against the wall. "Aww, you got naked because of me~" Mafu sang happily and Soraru squirmed a little. "Shut up!! I'm going to bath, so get out..!" He turned his back on Mafu, but gasped as he felt two arms around him and pulling him towards the younger male.
"What are you doing?!!" "Isn't this obvious?" Mafu asked in his ear, pouting slightly. He pulled Soraru closer, until his back hit something....hard.

"?!!" "Ah, I'm sorry, I got too excited!" Mafu laughed in Soraru's ear, knowing that he is sensitive there. "Ahn!" Soraru moaned out slowly, his breaths coming out in short gasps. "Ah, hard already?" Mafu groped the older male's ass discreetly, grinning whenever he pulled a moan from him.
"You're just soooo cute!" Mafu laughed and Soraru pouted. The first time I see him pout, uwaaaa- "Why did you get harder?!!!" "Ehhh you can feel it?!" "Of course, I'm against your-" he cut himself off, blushing. "Anyway, let's get to it, hmm?" He pulled off his pants, and pushed Soraru into the cold water.
"What the hell-?!" "We never had sex in water before!" Mafu took that as an excuse, smiling. Soraru backed against the bathtub, trying hard not to moan, but it's incredibly hard with two finger in him, attaching his ass. "Hey, wait-"
Mafu licked his ear, pulling out a long moan as he pulled Soraru on top of him and slowly pushed in. "Ahn!! No, wait, stop!!!!" Soraru locked his arms around the younger male's neck, moaning out his name, while Mafu kept thrusting.

Especially at that spot.

"Ahh, Mafu..!" The water sloshed around but none of them paid any attention to it. Their attention was on each other..only. "I-I'm close!" "Me too..", Mafu kissed Soraru's lips and smiled. "Let's come together?" The raven-haired male just moaned in respond.

Soon, after they cleaned up, Mafu was sitting in between Soraru's legs, on the floor, complaining. "Hey, Soraru-san." "What." "We never had sex outside our house before." "WHAT." "Yeah!" Mafu pouted. "I don't want." "Ehhh, but I want..." "Go get another lover to do it with you, then." "EHHH HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!!" Soraru shrugged. "I'm saying the truth." Mafu pouted even harder. "Soraru-san is just so mean!! Meanie!!!" He climbed on top of Soraru, straddling his hips.
"What are you doing?" Soraru's look of defiance changed into a look of confusion, but moaned when Mafu bit his neck, before sucking it. "Hey..!" "I'm going to leave lots of hickeys!" "No!" Soraru shoved him away, a hand pressed to the hickey Mafu had just made. "I don't want others to tease..." Mafu just grinned.

"Then don't go out!" "MAFUU!!!!"

A/N : IM SO SORRY THIS IS A SMUT IM SOOOOOOO SORRRRRYYYY-

Ahem. Okay. I suck at fluff. I tried my best.....But I failed.

I failed so badly.

What that had started as a fluff, turned into a MafuSora smut.

What is wrong with me?

sacchii- I'm sorry there might not be a second part to that chapter ;-;

Because I originally wanted to make this as fluff, then it changed to smut, then to MafuSora //sobs//

IM SORRRRRRYYYYY I DON'T MEAN TO SIN AGAIN!!!!!!!

I WANT TO WRITE ANGST OR FLUFF BUT -

//sobs harder//

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy ;-;

----nomuraaru