I Want You

I arched my back, moaning, as the older male thrusts into me. "Ahn~ M-more!!" "Dirty, aren't you, Mafu?" "AHH!!!!" I shook my head, my eyes tightly close, and clenched around Soraru. "Hey, don't tighten up so much-" Without warning, I released myself, Soraru following close behind.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

         "You're so greedy recently, Mafu." "I'm....sorry." "It's okay," Soraru pat my head. "I'm fine with it." "You are??" "Yup. It's nice to know that your boyfriend wants you like how you want them, so it's okay. In fact, it makes me very happy." "Really?" "Yup." I blushed cutely and gave him a peck. "Thank you."
          Three days later, I was pulled by Soraru into a room, the janitor room, I think, where Soraru trapped me between his arms. "Are you flirting with the girl?" "Eh?" Recently, I had noticed that Soraru had gotten even more paranoid and possessive. "Geez, don't be so paranoid. I'm just talking with her, not flirting." He stared at me for a while, and sighed, placing his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I don't mean it." "It's fine." He had been stressed recently.

          "Ahn!" "W-what?" "Y-you bit me, Soraru-san!" "Eh?" We were sleeping when he suddenly bit me on the neck. "It's gonna leave a mark, Mafu." "Hah?!" "I-I'm sorry." He stood up and left the room. I stared after him, bewildered.
           I padded out after him, and hugged him from behind. "Mafu! You surprised me." "You don't like?" I pouted, and he smiled, before wincing a little. I let go immediately. "What's wrong?!" "Nothing." "Tell me!" He sighed. "You like to tempt me." "In what way?" "In that way that's dirty." I blushed wildly and he smirked, leaning up, biting and tugging in my earlobe, making me moan a little.
         "Stop....teasing, Soraru...ah!" "I'm not teasing," he murmured into my ear, in that way his tongue just flicked against my ear, making me feel even more and more sensitive. I want him to touch me more....
        My legs collapsed and he held me up with his hands, smirking. "You know what? This time, let's have sex in the kitchen, since we've never tried it before!" He said cheerfully, and I shivered. "But, we eat there..!" He waved away my protest and pressed a kiss to my head. "Its fine, I'll wash it, later."

      I braced myself on the kitchen counter as he licked my erection. "Ah!" He used his tongue to swirl around the tip before letting go with a distinct 'pop' sound. "Soraru...!" I moaned, my hands pulling his hair. Just when I was about to cum, he pulled away, making me whine.
        "I can't let you have all the pleasure right?" He flipped me over so that he could gain access to my ass, fingering it and drawing all kinds of sounds from me as he kept a firm grip on my cock. "I....can't...anymore!" "But I haven't got my pleasure yet~" He replied in a singsong voice that sends blood rushing to my face. I'm mortified by this, really. "There we go!"
        He inserted himself into me, making me moan with the pleasure. He grunted a little and whispered in my ear, "Let's come together," and he released his hold on me. I gritted my teeth as the familiar feeling of my release wash over me, moaning out his name as we both finished together.

      "Do you like it?" "Mm...yeah!" "Good." He kissed me on the lips before smiling softly.

A/N : Hai hai! So this is a kitchen sex scene, I hope you guys enjoyed it. It is based on Mafu's POV, so I hope it isn't confusing or anything. I wrote this during my tuition, and I could have sworn my friend looked over at one point and he was like, "WTF DUDE?" So.....yeah. See you on the next chapter!!

-----nomuraaru