17. After the Concert~

A/N : Okay this is based on the winter tour, which, yes, I realized, is way overdue, I mean, yeah, it's last year. But please, enjoy?

===== * =====

        Soraru collapsed on the chair, groaning. He felt sick, and thought he might want to vomit, but held on, because he knows it's going to end. Mafu and his first concert. They have never been more excited. Even though it was a long process, they still look forward to every day.

        Now that it has ended, same goes to the new year party, that ended too, Soraru laid down on the sofa and decided to sleep. I'm not going to wake up, he thought, before closing his eyes.

Not long, he is disturbed by a very very loud, "SORARU-SAN!!!!" He jerked awake, his eyes flying open. "What? What?" He shouted but when he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, the only thing he saw is Mafu. "Really?" He asked, annoyed. "Sorry, did I wake you?" The albino asked quietly.
         Soraru opened his mouth to say "yes, you did" but he shook his head. "I'm about to wake up anyway." He smiled at Mafu. The red-eyed male beamed. "Oh thank god, I thought I woke you or something." Soraru could imagine Last Note's reaction, which is endless laughter. Only Mafu will not get scolded at if he wakes Soraru up.
      "What you need?" He asked. Mafu blushed and mumbled something really quick. Soraru could only catch 'promise', 'end', 'concert' and a soft 'kiss'. "Huh?" "I said, you promised to give me a kiss when the concert end!!" He shouted and turned away, blushing. Soraru felt a smirk creeping on. "Seriously, you woke me up for your kiss? Such a naughty boy..," he slowly crawled on top of the albino. "Eh?" Mafu squeaked.
         "Its not good to wake a person up when they are sleeping y'know," Soraru whispered to Mafu, making the younger male moan unconsciously. Soraru paused, staring at Mafu, who looked just as shocked. "I don't mean it!" He cried, his cheeks dusted with a pinkish colour. Soraru fell back down on his back, yawning. "I really wanna have sex with you right now, but I'm really sleepy. Sorry, my little angel."
         Soraru kissed Mafu's lips softly and rolled to his side, sleeping soundly.

         Mafu gasped, and screamed, "Soraru you big meanie!!"

A/N : Seriously this is a really short chapter. I'm close to tears, sorry for the crappy ending anyway. I'm really down with flu, I think, and sore throat. I kept clearing my throat gahhhh. Anyway, somehow I get to download -and I downloaded- I Sleep Well by After the Rain!! I've been listening to it non-stop, so...if I can do it, I'm planning to write a story based on I Sleep Well!! Hopefully I can, though. As for the album, congrats for those who get to buy it! I'm one of the unluckier ones, so I'm sad :( Anyway, thanks for reading this, as usual!!

-----nomuraaru