5. Hello

"Soraru-san!" "Hmm?" "Don't play games!!!" "Eh?" "You're playing games, right? I know you are!!!" The high pitched voice rang from the speakers and I groan. "I'm not, stop being so paranoid!" "You're paying attention?" The voice sounded a little doubtful. "Yes." "Okay..."

I have been an utaite for two years, and recently a new utaite popped up. His name is Mafumafu. I liked his voice, and last week, the person asked me whether I'm interested in collaborating with him or not. I had accepted it. So now we are video chatting, while I mix another utaite's song.
"So what song do you want to sing?" "Hmm. Your choice," I said and we sat there in silence. "Umm....." "Hm?" "I don't really know....Soraru-san." "Well....just close your eyes and pick something...!" "Okay.." Silence. "Super Nuko World?" (I Don't really know what's their actual first collab song ;-;) "E-eh?" "You asked me to do that!"
I sighed. "Okay okay, when do you wanna do it?" "Umm....tomorrow? If you're free." "Sure." I closed the chat and sighed softly. I checked my Line, nothing new, and decided to go to bed early, I'm tired anyway.

The next day, I got up, bathed and dressed before leaving for the cafe Mafumafu and I decided to meet at. I got there too early, and got out my phone to play some random game.
'I'm here, Soraru-san, where are you?' I gave him the table I'm at and I felt a small tap on my shoulder, followed by a soft, "Soraru-san?" "Hmm?" I turned..and stopped for a minute. The guy standing in front of me is cute, somehow, and a bit shy.
"How do I know you are Mafumafu-san?" I asked and he shrugged uselessly. "Sing for me. I'll determine whether you are or not." "Ehhh--- in front of everyone?" "C'mon. It's just me." He blushed and opened his mouth. When he reached the first note I know it's him. "Okay." He smiled and brightened up.
There is something about him....that I felt is familiar..like I have seen him before. "...Soraru-san?" "Eh?" I asked. "You are staring at me..." He blushed and fiddled with the pencil someone left on the table. "Where do you wanna record the song?" I inquired softly. "I have a studio!"

-------One Year After------

I sighed softly, remembering the first time Mafu and I met. It was spring, and it was a pretty day. Like now... Are you thinking of me, Mafu? I stared out. It had been a month since I returned to my parents' home. There is no messages from Mafu, I have long since given up on hoping that he will remember me.
I love you.... that's the thing that I did not tell him when I was leaving. The train doors closed too fast. Instead I left him, looking so lonely, eyes trailing after the train.

I opened my eyes. "Soraru, when do you plan on going back to Tokyo?" My mum's voice resonated from the kitchen. I answered with a simple 'soon'. "You can go home now, son, your mum is fine already," my dad said from where he was reading the newspaper. "Really?" "Yes".

= + =

I hold my luggage, and came down from the station. It has been a long time.....I wonder if Mafu is still living at my place? I glanced at the keys I am holding in my hand. Well, might as well I try... I begun to walk towards my house.
After 30 minutes, my phone rang. "Yes?" "Yo, Soraru." The voice can only be described as 96neko's voice. "What's up?" "Did you come back yet?" "Yeah.." "Going to Mafu's--oops-- I mean, your house now?" "Yeah." "Good. Bye!" She hung up.
I frowned at the phone. That's abrupt. So not like her. I was still thinking about that when I opened the door.

And is greeted by the darkness.

Instantly I panicked. "Mafu?" I asked, fumbling for the light switch. "...Surprise, Soraru-san!!" The lights switched on and I saw Mafu smiling at me. "Tsk, what's all this?" I asked, as he ran over to hug me.
"A welcome home present," he replied, letting me rest my head on the top of his head. My eyes fluttered close and I felt his lips against mine.
"Hmm?" I hummed and he broke away, blushing. "Soraru-san still taste the same, no matter what," he said timidly and I smiled. "You too."

+ - +

After we have sex, we were laying on the bed, his head resting against my shoulder and I absent-mindedly mess his hair, playing with them.

"....Mafu?"

"Yes, Soraru-san?"

"I love you, you know."

He glanced at me and blushed faintly.

"I love you too."

A/N : sorry I skipped the smut part and that this chapter's like really crappy and bad, I'm really distracted today...and the title is kinda stupid as well..just ughhh I have no idea what's wrong with me today...haha.... Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this!! I'll try to make better ones in the future!!
Aaand I made a new story, it's fiction!! If anyone's interested, please check it out?
See you till the next chapter comes!!! Bye!!

--------nomuraaru