33. Model's Jealousy (Part2)

"Should we continue?" Mafu asked with a edged smile, eyes sparkling.

Soraru shuddered at the voice, and huddled under a blanket the staff threw at the couch just now. "Don't come near," he warned, his voice shaking slightly. "How mean! But bad boyfriends need to be punished, you know!" Mafu crept closer with a grin.
Soraru backed up even further, a hand stretched out to block Mafu from coming closer, until his back hit the wall. Shit, he thought, and bit his lip a little too seductively. Mafu suppressed a groan and pulled the raven-haired male towards himself. Soraru gasped slightly as his body came in contact with something hard against his ass, and flinched.
"Look at how aroused you've made me," the model whispered in Soraru's ears. "You have to help me with this," he continued, thrusting slightly into the older male's ass so that Soraru feels it. A moan spilled from Soraru's lips and he covered it with his hands, looking mortified. Mafu had to pry it from his lips to pull the hands away.
"There...is people..!" Soraru whispered, his face bright with embarrassment. "I don't care!" Mafu growled put in return. "It's better to let everyone else know that you are mine." Soraru paled a little, but he did not pull away as Mafu slowly peeled off his clothing, letting them fall on the floor.
Then, he kissed Soraru's lips, a hand up to cup his cheek and the other sliding down lower, and lower, and lower..... and he inserted one finger into the older male's ass. "Ungh!" Soraru arched his back, moaning into Mafu's mouth, where the model swallowed it up greedily.
He continued stretching Soraru, while capturing Soraru's lips with his own, and marking his skin with his teeth. Once they parted, Soraru still moaning from the pleasure, he glanced down at his lover. The pale skin look so delectable, his lips swollen, his eyelashes long and fine....He is just so beautiful.
Mafu sighed happily like a child that gets his dessert, and leaned down to nip at his skin, earning another, almost scream-like moan from his lover. Without warning, he realised himself and laid there, panting, cheeks flushed.

"....you didn't even waited for me." There was no respond, only harsh, beautiful moans. With a small grunt, Mafu trusted into Soraru, making his moans spill out unchecked. He must be feeling very out of it, to let these beautiful moans come out, Mafu thought. Somehow that made him even more excited. He quickened his pace, craving more of those delicious sounds and soon, he came in his lover's ass. He kissed Soraru's shoulder and smiled.
"I love you."

*°*°*°*° ~ *°*°*°*°*

Upon waking up, Soraru rolled over and tried to stand up. Unfortunately, as soon as he stood, extreme pain flash through his legs and he fell down with a soft grunt. "....Soraru-san!" A pair of hands locked around his arms and pulled him up, bracing his body against Mafu's chest. "Your hips hurt?" Soraru ignored him and snuggled deeper into the embrace, smiling slightly. The model sighed softly, thinking, Soraru-san is just so cute!!

Without thinking, Soraru muttered, "I love you, Mafu." Although the said male seemed surprised, his answer was an, "I love you too.."

Somehow, the people gathering outside the door of their changing room with bright red faces does not bother them at all. ((A/N : ;) ))

A/N : I know I said that there ill be an angst, but since one of you guys had suggested that I make another part to this, thank you YuukazeKozume ,for suggesting that I make another chapter to this! I hope there isn't any grammatical errors, and that you guys enjoy it to the fullest! Cya!

---nomuraaru