After the Concert (Part 2)

Soraru woke up from his sleep, groggy from the many hours he had slept. There isn't anyone beside him, which is surprising, because usually Mafu will be there, annoying him. "Mafu?" He sat up and asked. There is silence.
He took his phone and checked his Twitter. There is a tweet from Mafu. Went out with Amatsuki because some people ignored me. Soraru frowned and typed out a reply. Don't be dumb. I'm tired - You should let me sleep. There is an instant reply. I'm not! You make me cry! "The hell?" I so did not! You're so dead when you come home ww. Ehhh? I'm not coming home then.

Soraru cursed under his breath and took a coat. He slid it on and check Amatsuki and Mafu's last location. After that, he went out and ran to the restaurant.
He opened the door and spotted the male immediately. With a low growl, he took hold of Mafu's hand an pulled him up. "You're so dead," he hissed at Mafu. "Eh? Soraru-san, stop-" he was cut off by a kiss from Soraru. Amatsuki glanced up, bored, and smirked. "Don't get hot and heavy in the public, Soraru-san!" He stood. "Get a room~" he called as he made his way out of the restaurant.
Soraru smirked. "Since even Amatsuki said that, we can't argue, right?" "No, wait-" Soraru pulled him out, towards the familiar path that lead to their home.

"Hey, Soraru-san, stop, it hurts-" Soraru let go of Mafu's hand and sat down on the couch. "Come here." He patted his lap and Mafu, blushing, complied. Mafu put his arms around Soraru and kissed him. The raven-haired male tasted sweetness with a hint of bitterness in it. When they parted, Soraru remarked, "A question. Did you drink coffee just now?" Mafu blushed. "I'm at Starbucks just now, so.."
Soraru smirked, and pulled Mafu's pants down, earning a small yelp. "Let's not, hey, Soraru-san..!" Soraru smiled, and as he groped his ass, he continued talking. "What do you want to write next?" "Huh, ahh!!" "For our next album!" Soraru grinned and inserted a finger into his ass. "No, stop, nng..ahn!!" Mafu moaned.
"Answer me~" Soraru sang as he stretched Mafu's ass. "Is...it really, really, ugh, necessary..-guh!- to have this conversation right now?!" Mafu half-screamed.
Soraru removed his fingers from his ass with a 'pop!' sound. "I think you're ready, though..", Soraru murmured and put his hands on Mafu's hips. "Today, we're doing something new!" "Ehh?!!!" "Yup! New position!" "Whatt??!!" Mafu screeched. Soraru pouted unconsciously, and said, "But we never tried reversed before~" "What do you mean by reversed?" "You can ride me!!"
Mafu started to protest but Soraru silenced him by kissing him passionately. With a soft curse, Mafu lowered himself onto Soraru's cock and moaned loudly. "Soraru ahhh!!!" His moans reached a pitch that sounded like he is screaming out Soraru's name. "I love you..!" With that, he released himself.
Soraru came after a few more thrust and even those pulled moans from the younger male. "I love you too," Soraru whispered to the male.

* · *

After they finished bathing, Soraru helped to dry Mafu's hair. "So, have you thought about what you're going to call our newest album?" The albino hummed. "Hmm, I don't know yet!" He mewled when the raven-haired male touched a sensitive spot at his neck.
Soraru chuckled. "You really are like a cat, you know?" "Don't mock me, Soraru-san!" "I'm not.." He tickled him and soon, Mafu is rolling on the floor, giggling and laughing.

Later that night, when Mafu opened his eyes, with Soraru sleeping next to him, he murmured softly, "If only everyday is always like this."

A/N : Because sacchii- suggested to make a part 2, I made one, haha! So part 2, yayyyyyy!!! I'm happy today!! Anyway, thank you for the 2K reads *bows** I'm really grateful you guys like this book ^^ I hope you like this chapter as well.
As for the next chapter, it might be angst. Recently, I saw a soramafu fanart? And I was really inspired by it so I hope I can do it. I mean, based the story on the picture. However, it will be either angst or fluff. There is 100% NO smut, so...yeah. As usual, I hope there is no grammar mistakes (really I hope so). See you!!

----nomuraaru