42. No Wait-

A/N : Kashitsuki/Melost. Probably there will be no Soramafu only, but still! Enjoy?

           Hashiyan leaned back on the couch, gritting his teeth as he stared at a picture Soraru sent him. To make him happy, the message said.

More to pissing him off like never before.

         Amatsuki had went on a trip with Soraru, Mafu and the others and it's not making him, or Kashitaro happy. Especially when the picture show him getting so cozy with the others. You do have a boyfriend, you know. Two, to be exact.

         It was then Kashitaro came in, a cat rubbing its head on his feet. "Hashiyan, look at this cute cat! It is soo cute...it followed me here, isn't it cute?" Kashitaro looked at the rapper, who wasn't reacting at all. Instead, he is glaring at his phone screen.
          "..Hashiyan?" Kashitaro came behind him and pressed a kiss to his neck, earning a small gasp. "What?" Hashiyan peered up at him, annoyance clear in his eyes, and suddenly, Kashitaro did not care that the cat is still mewling at him, or that they are in the living room. He just wanna do it with Hashiyan.
          "Hashi," he murmured. "You don't call me that. What is it, Kashi-chan?" Hashiyan leaned back to Kashitaro's embrace, smiling slightly. "Let's have sex." Silence seeps in slowly, and Hashiyan just stared at Kashitaro.

"..erm...."

*°*

           Amatsuki called Hashiyan, and after a while, he picked up. "Hashi-chan!" Grunts are heard, before the said male muttered, "What's wrong?" followed by a slight moan. "What are you doing there?" "..ngh..nothing..ah!" Behind him, Amatsuki could hear Kashitaro's soft laugh. "Kashi?" "I've gotta go, Amachan...ngh, don't do that! I mean...bye!" Hashiyan hung up on me. Mafu appeared behind Amatsuki. "What's wrong, Amachan?" The brunette shook his head. "Nothing."

*°*

          "Why must you..ah!-do that?" Hashiyan moaned out. Kashitaro's reply was a small nip to his ass. "Ahh!" He moaned out, arching his back. "No, wait!" He can feel Kashitaro's grin against his ass as he moaned louder. Suddenly, the presence of the older male's tongue disappeared, making Hashiyan whine. Just as quickly, Kashitaro's fingers was pressing at his entrance. "I think you're stretched enough," he murmured at Hashiyan's shoulder, and the rapper smiled, pushing back on his fingers.
            "Okay," was all Kashitaro said before he pushed his cock into his ass. "Ahh, Kashi-" he moaned out Kashitaro's name as he trusted into him over and over again.

           When they both released, they were both panting. Kashitaro smiled. "Is that fun?" He asked, and Hashiyan blushed. "Nn.." He shared a kiss with the older male, feeling contended and happy.

A/N : Yup. This is more to Hashiyan x Kashitaro.....I hope you guys enjoy it!

--nomuraaru