45. Love No One But Me

I sat in class, pouting. Obviously everyone could see that I'm boiling underneath, eyes trained on my lover flirting with a bunch of girls. I have to physically refrain myself from growling at them.
"Hey, Mafu-kun!" Amachan called me, but made a face when he sees my expression. "What in the world face are you making?" I stared at him blankly before scowling and looking away, pissed off.
         He is really..... I'm so gonna give him what he deserved after school. I mumbled something about not being in the mood and continued glaring at him. At that precise moment, a girl took the chance and kissed him.

And I snapped.

       I stood up and marched over to that group, taking hold of Soraru. "Soraru-san is mine! Don't you dare flirt around with him!" I growled out, angry. "Hey, Mafu-" Soraru tried to say, but I just pulled him out of the classroom.

*°*

         "What was that about, Mafu?" Soraru asked, once I shut the door behind the both of us. "She doesn't mean it-" I cut off his words with a kiss pressed to his lips, and savored the moan that escaped his lips. He flushed red and I smiled, burying my head into a crook of his neck. "What are you doing, exactly?" Soraru patted out slowly, his eyes wide and filled with lust.
           I pouted. "Why can't I kiss you?" "You can, but not pressing your hard-on against mine after that..!" I pulled away and smiled. "So that's what you are all weird about, huh?" I grinned, and proceeded to strip him.
         "Now for your punishment." "Eh, what-" I stretched his ass a little, pressing a kiss to his neck and enjoying the sounds that I pulled out of him. "You are so cute, Soraru-san~" "Stop it..," he moaned out, a hand against my chest.
          Once I'm pretty sure he was about to cum, I tied his cock up in a small knot and leaned back, admiring the work. Soraru was laying on the bed, moaning and panting, his naked body displayed like how I love it. His eyes are half-lidded with lust, and somehow made it even more sexy and seducing to me.

        "Mafu..ngh..", the raven-haired tugged at the knot, his face flushing red. "Wh-what's..ugh...this?" "Your punishment!" I chirped happily. "Now open wide!" He obliged and I pushed my cock into his mouth, watching as he tried to suck it properly, but ended up scowling and biting my erection. "Hey!" I growled out. He smirked at me around my cock, and swirled his tongue around it, making pleasure explode in my head.
        I tugged at his hair when I came, watching as he bobbed his head, trying to swallow everything. Some of it still dripped down from his lips, and I smiled.
         I leaned down and kissed him passionately, before inserting myself in him. He moaned out my name, and right before I released, I untied the knot and he came as well.

=-=

          "So, how was it?" I asked, leaning back. "Hurts, as usual," he mumbled, face buried into the pillow. "But I love you though!" He looked up and smiled at me. "I know."

A/N : I hope this is good ww. Angst will be still written here but it will decrease a bit since most angst are gonna be posted in the angsty book haha, cya till then!

---nomuraaru