12. Into The Rain

"Nee, Soraru-san, let me read you a story," The albino said to the wind. The raven-haired male never said a word, instead he just stared at Mafu. There is no sound except his as he read out the story of a princess and a hero to the older male.

"Soraru-san, I got a love letter today! No one wrote their name though." Mafu said cheerfully, only to be met with a blank silence. Soraru's eyes softened, but he stayed silent. Instead he let Mafu tell him about his school day.

"Soraru-san, Ama-chan gave me a chocolate today!" It's Valentine. "Here!" The albino gave Soraru one. The older male stared at it and shook his head. He looked down at his hands, and didn't look up the whole day.

"Nee, Soraru-san, I'll be going to another country for a while, to further my studies. I'll come back to visit you though!" Mafu smiled innocently and Soraru, who met his eyes. But Soraru broke the eye contact, and Mafu's smile fell away, replaced by hurt.
Deep unending, hurt.

Two years passed, and Mafu never visited Soraru at all. The raven-haired male is now 20, and he became even more anti-social. He stared out the window, towards the balcony, where he used to sit, to wait for Mafu.
A tear slipped down his face, but he doesn't give it any attention.

I love you.

"Soraru-san! I'm back!" Mafu grinned at Soraru, who stared back dully. Do you have a girlfriend now? "I have something to tell you." Soraru's ears perked up, and he stared curiously up at Mafu.
"I love someone."

I am ready for this. Hit me.

"I'll confess to them tomorrow, what do you think?" Soraru felt like his heart is being ripped. He gave a sharp, irrational nod and stood up. "Soraru-san?" He walked back into his house.

"Soraru-san! Open the door!!" A familiar-sounding voice pierced the silence. Soraru let out a silent groan, and sat up. He pet his cats and padded towards the front door, before throwing it open.

It was Mafu, with a bouquet of flowers.

Soraru cocked his head to the left, the very impression of a confused boy. Mafu smiled hesitantly. "Soraru-san, I love you for a really long time already! Become my boyfriend?"
His eyes widen and he blushed, the first time Mafu seen his expression change. He shook his head and Mafu let his hands fall. "I know, I sound disgusting, but.... I promise I'll love you!"

Soraru opened his mouth and tried to make a sound, but failed. He shook his head and this time, tears are lingering on his eyelashes. I can't burden you, Mafu, not even if I love you... He fluttered his eyes close and let the tears escape. I'm sorry, Mafu.

It had been a while since the confession, but Mafu never gave up. Today, after his classes, Mafu visited Soraru again. The 20 year old stared out the window at the albino silently.

"Soraru-san, it's your birthday today! I just wanna tell you, I still love you. I know you don't want to burden me, but.... I don't care about your shortcomings, I just wanna be with you, please, give me a chance."

I'm afraid, Mafu. I'm afraid that one day I'll leave you. I don't have an eternity to spend with you-I can't speak, and.... I don't want to hurt you. I love you, but.. I'll die soon.

Soraru opened the door and let Mafu in anyway.

"Soraru-san!" There isn't any respond, but the albino knows that he is listening. "I love you, you know that?" Soraru nodded, and smiled, a rare thing. I know, he tries to tell Mafu. The albino smiled like he understood.

"I'm sorry, Soraru-kun, you'll have.....another week to live." The doctor looked at Soraru sadly. "Do you want to tell Mafu?" He shook his head.

I'm sorry, Mafu.

"Soraru-san, I love you." Mafu's sobs filled the silence of the room. I never told him I love him, Soraru realized, as a tear slid down his face. He opened his mouth and mouthed, "I love you, Mafu."

"Don't leave me, Soraru-san!" I'm sorry..... Mafu, I shouldn't have let you in.

A/N : This is Aru, hi!! Again ^^ Okay, back to this, I fquking cried when I wrote this, thank god I'm alone, or people is gonna look at me weird. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE HELL I HAVE THIS IDEA LIKE FQUK- I had this idea from um, [Aster] from Kuro Crest Story's XFD. Like the piano is so great, and I couldn't help but get this idea, so I wrote it out. I hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!

----nomuraaru