26. Guitar Love?!

Soraru was walking when he saw an albino, on the pathway where he usually walk by to reach his home. The male have a barcode on his right cheek, and startling red eyes. On his lap lay an electric guitar, his hands plucking out a melancholic tune.
"Hey, why are you here?" Somehow Soraru was propelled to ask him. It's probably because of the guitar. The albino looked up and smiled painfully. "I have no home." His voice is high pitched but still melodious, and the raven-haired male found himself thinking how nice is it if they get to sing together. "Do you want to stay at my house first?" "I can?" Soraru shrugged. "If you don't mind."
The albino beamed at Soraru. "My name is Mafumafu!" "I'm Soraru. Nice to meet you."

"Your house is really nice!" Mafu exclaimed as he walked in, clutching his guitar. "Your strap is kinda worn out, do you want me to change it?" Soraru asked, ignoring Mafu's exclamation. "Um......okay..." the albino replied with a frown. Soraru took the guitar from Mafu and went into his room, calling Mafu to 'go bath.'

......... + 3 years later + ...........

"Are you sure I can come along?!" "Why not?" "I thought it's a date...." Mafu stammered as he looked at Soraru, who us getting ready for a dinner with Lon. "It isn't. Why, you're jealous?" "N-no way! There's no way...No way I'll feel jealous of you!" "Not of me, idiot." "E-eh?!" "I mean, of Lon." "No!"

Mafu squirmed a little on his seat, he felt uncomfortable. Lon had been flirting with Soraru with the past hour, and the older male had been blunt with everything. It had been an awkward dinner. Especially for Mafu.
"Bye, Soraru-san!" She pecked him on the cheek and skipped away. In the darkness, Mafu could have sworn the other male slumped a little. "God, she is finally gone." "W-what do you mean?" He smirked and Mafu. "Really. You think I'm so stupid?" "You mean, you're just acting?!" "Duh."
Mafu just gaped at Soraru until he clicked his tongue. "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies, and I'll force you to swallow it." The albino instantly closed his mouth. "Besides," Soraru sent Mafu a small smile.

"I already have a person I liked."

That was the first time Mafu felt heartbroken.

"Soraru-san." "Hmm?" "Can we go home?" I want to cry. "Why?" So that I can leave. "I want my guitar." He smiled softly, patting his head. "Anything for you. And besides, you promised to teach me that guitar solo you played, right?" "Um....yeah."

"I love you, Soraru-san." "You're joking, right?" ".... You're going to say no right?" Mafu is hugging his guitar. Soraru is staring at the albino, his fingers still plucking out a soft song. A tear slipped down Mafu's face and he smiled, wiping it away. "No, forget about it." He stood up and get ready to go. "I'll leave now, Soraru-san."
He turned away. But before he opened the door, a hand caught his in a firm grip. "Let go!" "I won't." Soraru pinned him against the wall. "I love you, too." "Eh?" His red eyes bore into Soraru's. "But I thought you like another...." "Its you, dumb. You would have thought that all the clues I gave you, you will understand." "Huh?" "It was love at first sight." "Really!?" "Yup." They shared a kissed and rested their forehead together, smiling.
"But," Soraru continued. "It's probably the guitar that caught on to me, first."
"Ehhhhhh?!"

A/N : Next chapter will be a Mafusora!! Any ideas how to start? I welcome you guys to comment!! And it will probably be published after my exam, which is PROBABLY or MAYBE on Thurs or Fri or during the weekends. I can't say much because I'm going on a holiday on the weekend, and maybe I'll get lots of time to write! Until then, seeya!

----nomuraaru