15. My Guardian Angel

A/N : An author note before we even begin! What's this?! Sorry if you're having thoughts like this. Like I said in the chapter before this, this will be a angel AU. Unfortunately it might be a sad angsty ending (again). Sorry in advance. Also, this is written in Mafu's POV.

======= + =======

I stood up and blinked at my surroundings. They are all blank, pristine white. I panicked - Where are all the colours? "Relax," I heard a deep voice say and turned around. I saw a male, with dark midnight hair, though I think it looked more like raven, and beautiful dark eyes framed with long eyelashes. From his back, there is a pair of white, feathery wings. They looked beautiful.
I reached out to touch it but he jerked away from me. "Don't touch my wings," he hissed at me and I let my hand drop, flinching. His eyes softened a little and he bit his full lower lip. "Sorry about that. What's your name?" My name? I don't know-"Mafumafu". The name spilled from my lips and he nodded, satisfied.
"I am Soraru, your guardian angel."

* ° *

I ran around in the middle of the backyard, enjoying the feel of snow against my skin, laughing. Soraru stood at the porch, his wings folded neatly behind his back as he stared at me. "Soraru-san, join me!" "No," he said stubbornly. "Don't talk to me in the public, people's going think that you're mad." "Why?" "You can see me, not others, got it?"

He never mentioned there was a deadline to being someone's angel.

I sat on the couch, nestled in between Soraru's arms. His white wings enveloped me, and for the first time, instead of pushing me away, he urged me to touch his wings. When my skin came in contact with his wings, my head spun in confusion. There is so much emotion I can feel and he let out a sigh.
Although I know I need to stop, I continued touching his wings, caressing it, and he let out a contented sigh again. Smiling, I touched it again, gently and slowly. He let out a groan and suddenly I saw his desires. My face burn with embarrassment.
"What's wrong?" "Y-you want me?" I asked, blushing. He sat up quickly and flushed as well. "N-no, don't think much about it!"

If I know that was the last time you can ever spend with me, I would have let you, I would have asked, persisted longer. But I am stupid.

The next day, I woke up, waiting to feel the caress of his wings. But I felt none. "Soraru-san?" No response. "No, Soraru-san!!" I glanced around, scared.

Suddenly, I felt so alone.

* · *

I walked in the park alone. It was the middle of winter. I came here because.... because.....
Because of what?
I remembered that there was a person, is he even a person? He have wings... but I can't remember his name.
Why can't I?

He used to follow me around. Until one day, he left me.
Why?

"Mafu-kun!" I turned around and saw Amatsuki. I waved at him, but my heart and mind is thinking of one thing only :
Who are you? Why can't I remember you? I need you, please.....

I love you.

As I ran towards the brunette, I felt something hit the ground. More like heard. And I turned.

A white feather.

A/N : Stupid story. I hope you guys like it though! Tomorrow's the release of the album!! Although I didn't get to buy it, I'm really happy for Soramafu!! Yaayyyyyy!!! Anyway, is this story okay? I hope it is........ anyway it's midnight here and although I'm sleepy, I can't sleep! I feel like today is going to be a cranky day for me... /.\

----nomuraaru