27. How Did This Happen?! (MafuSora)

Mafu stared at his boyfriend's house, where a black-haired girl just exited. The older male smiled down at her and let her kiss his cheek before waving at her. The black-haired male felt jealousy bubbling up but remained at his spot where he is standing.
          After the girl disappear at the corner only he made his way to Soraru's house. Knocking on it, he fiddled with his sleeves until the door opened. Soraru stood at the other side, his clothes disheveled and messy. One of his buttons are undone and Mafu thought, he must be doing something with that girl.
         "Mafu! I didn't know you're coming today." Of course you don't. "I wanted to surprise you!" "You shouldn't have." He turned his back on Mafu and gestured for him to come in. "So why you came?" "To hang out. Did anyone come just now?" "No." The younger male watched his boyfriend play with his hair, doing everything except looking at him in the eyes.
            "Soraru-san." He advanced on the unsuspecting male. "Hmm?" "Are you lying to me." "No-" Mafu pinned Soraru down on the couch and growled out, "Are you lying to me?!" "No!" "Then who's that girl?!" "She's a friend." "A friend won't kiss you on the cheek. And your clothes are too messy to be doing something that's not dirty." Soraru flushed. "Its a project we're doing. I've no choice. And 'sides, even though she likes me, I can't do anything about it!"
          "But she kissed you!" "It's on the cheek!" "Still!!" "Ahhh!" "But since you got me all riled up, I'll disinfect you first!" "Eh what-" Mafu leaned down and licked his cheek, before licking a line down his jaw. "Nn...ahn!" Mafu bit on his collarbone before licking over it.
         It's so obvious he is trying to mark Soraru as his own.

        "Mafu....ah!" The black-haired male pulled him so that he is on the bottom, and Soraru is on the top. "What are....you doing?!" "Let's do this reversed today!!" "What?! No!!" "C'mon, it's not really a punishment if you enjoy it, see?" Mafu pulled down his pants, and gently coaxed Soraru into removing his clothes. "Just.....one more..thing," He slipped his cock into Soraru's entrance, making the older male moan.
          "And move on your own!" Blushing, Soraru begun to ride Mafu's erection, letting out all the noises that came with it as Mafu held on to his hands, licking every finger. "You know what, Let's make this double the fun, okay?!" The black-haired male took Soraru's erection and held it, making him unable to cum. "Nooo, Mafu, ugh!"
          Using another hand, Mafu pulled Soraru down for a passionate kiss, which, obviously led to his frustration. "Let..go!" "Is that how you're supposed to ask when you want to cum?" Mafu released himself in Soraru and he pulled out, before kissing Soraru more. "Say please." "P-please, ugh.." "And 'nya' for me!" Soraru's face turned red before he mumbled something. "N..nya.." "Good!" He released his hold on Soraru making him cum. "Isn't that fun?" "No...it's not!" "But you know you love it!" They shared another kiss before Mafu smiled. "Should we take a bath, now?" "S-sure."
          As Soraru watched his boyfriend walked out towards the bathroom, he covered his face in his hands, sighing.

"I hate it when you get possessive.."

A/N : Short chapter coz I wrote this right before I get ready for school. I woke up today feeling grateful because my heart's beating! (Eh?) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this MafuSora chap! As for my kradluz story, I haven't been updating much, so I'm really sorry wwww I'm working on the next chapter so please look forward to it!!

-----nomuraaru