28. Mafusora

A/N : Aru here!! So this is requested by KonYanNyanko -the first request I ever have I'm so thankful ahhhh- anyways this is a oneshot where Mafu is the top so /.\ I'll use their actual person, unlike the other times I use their avatar (?) Anyway this is smut, so I hope you guys like it!!!! Mafu has black hair in this one and Soraru is the raven-haired one.

+°+°+°+°+°+°+°+°

"Hey, Soraru-san, don't ignore me anymore!" The black haired male whined. The older male just made a 'tch' sound and turned away, his attention fixed on his phone.
Mafu pouted and glared at Soraru's back for a while before deciding to tackle the older male. "Ah!" The slight noise drove Mafu to kiss him, slipping his tongue in Soraru's mouth. The older male moaned slightly before pushing the black-haired male away, wiping his lips. "The hell, Mafu?!" He is blushing, his lips a little swollen from the kiss. He looks delicious..., Mafu thought.
Soraru stood up, heading towards the kitchen but Mafu caught his hand and pulled him down, Mafu on the top. "What are you doing?!" Soraru shouted, blushing, and trying to struggle but failed. Mafu smirked and Soraru cringed. "The first time I can actually catch you, Soraru-san!" "S-shut up! Wipe that expression off your face, it's creeping me out!"
"Hey, can we have sex?" "Whaaaat?! No!" "Ehhh?" Mafu whined, his arms still trapping Soraru in between. "Get off, your leg..ah!" Mafu slipped his hand between the older male's legs and gotten a moan.
"Ah, I love it when you moan, Soraru-san!" "Ugh....hng...!" Mafu kissed the older male passionately and pulled off his pants in a minute. "No..fair! You take your clothes off too!" "But I thought you don't want sex?" "Shut....up!" Soraru let out a loud moan before clapping his hands over his lips, blushing furiously.
Mafu pulled his hands away from his lips, smiling. "C'mon, Soraru-san." He leaned down, kissing the older male's neck and drawing out a long and loud moan, because he knew that that's his weak spot. "Hng....Mafu....ah...stop..!" "But you don't want me to, don't you?" Mafu continued kissing down his neck, whilst his hands roam freely around the Soraru's body.
"Hey, wait.....ahn!" Without warning, Mafu inserted two fingers into Soraru's entrance, stretching it, and pulling out a moan and a little whine that sound so cute to Mafu's ears. After he was sure th a Soraru is ready, he pulled out his fingers, earning him a whine. Another look at Soraru's face-he is definitely out of it. His eyes are half-closed and glazed with lust, his hair plastered to his face because of his sweat, and there's a slight red tinge of his cheeks.
Mafu would never admit it, but he is the most beautiful person he had ever seen in his entire life.

Smiling, Mafu raised up Soraru's legs, exposing his entrance to him. "This is.....embarrassing!" Soraru moaned out, and Mafu grinned. "But isn't it fun?" Without any warning, he thrusted into Soraru. "Ah!" Mafu kept his pace, going fast and sometimes, Soraru will give an out of rhythm snap of his hips. Mafu doesn't mind, he loved it anyway.
Soon, Soraru let out a loud noise and came, tightening around Mafu when he did so. With a kiss to Soraru's neck, Mafu came as well. "Are you okay, Soraru-san?" "Hn." They shared a small kiss before Mafu stood up. "Can you stand up?" "No.." Soraru replied with a small frown. "My hips hurt." "Okay, then!" Mafu carried the raven-haired male up, making him let out a whine. "What the hell are you doing?!" "Carrying you to the bathroom." "Geez," Soraru mumbled before putting his hands around the black-haired male, blushing.
"Soraru-san." "Uh?" "Do you like it?" Mafu gazed at the older male for a long time, making him squirm." "Yeah," he mumbled in a soft tone and Mafu grinned. "I love you!" "How much times you want to say that?" Mafu pouted and Soraru just shook his head. "I love you too."

A/N : Okay! Finally done!! Today is my third day and I'm writing stories. I have problems. A lot of them. Ahhh, but I think it's okay, since today is okay.....I think. Anyway, how do you like this one? I tried making Mafu the top and Soraru the bottom. Sorry if Soraru is out of character I'm so sorry!! /.\ I hope you guys like it!!! Bai bai!!

------nomuraaru