8. Love Confession?

"S-Soraru-san, I need to tell you something," Mafu called to the other male. "Hmm?" He turned behind and Lon, standing next to him, gave Mafu a glare. "Soraru-san, let's go," Lon tugged at his sleeve.
       "Wait, Lon, he have something to tell me." He glanced at Mafu. "Tell me." The albino fidgeted. "It isn't something I can tell in front of"--he gave Lon a pointed stare--"that I can say in front of others."
       Soraru caught on, but his face remained the same--blank, emotionless, and a bit confused. "Lon. Go home first, okay?" "Eh? But!!" "Just, please," Soraru muttered and a flash of anger crossed Lon's face. "Fine!" She turned on her heels and made her way home.
       "So," he rested a hand on his hips. "Spill." "I, um, like you for a really long time already, so can you..accept me?" Red eyes met dark blue ones. Soraru smiled, and was about to tell him something, but water crashed down on Mafu.
       He glanced down, faintly surprised. Soraru looked up and shouted to the person to watch where they are pouring water. When he turned back, he saw Mafu with tears in his eyes.
     "Ahh...Soraru-san, it's okay. This happened a lot of times already." "What?" He glanced up and caught the eye of a girl glaring at Mafu. When she saw him staring at her, she gave him a cute smile and slink back in the shadows.
       Soraru shifted his attention back to the crying albino. Ah, well, he is cute when he cries.... "You're my boyfriend from now." "E-eh?" Soraru pulled Mafu to him and murmured, "Let's go to my house. You're soaking wet."
       Mafumafu blushed.

                      ·     *     ·

       "Soraru-san, your house is quite big for one person." Mafu remarked from the bathroom. "Yeah," came the flat reply. "Can I have a change of clothes?" Soraru stood up and went to his room, where he grabbed his clothes and handed it to the younger male.
        After that he went back to the kitchen. "Um....", the soft uncertain voice make him glance up. What he saw is entirely shocking. Mafu was wearing Soraru's clothes, which is way too big for him. The neckline is too big as well, exposing his bare shoulder. Ah right.....this is one of my pajamas.....When I was 16'...2 years ago..but he does look cute in it, he kinda look like an angel, with the white hair and all.....Ahhhhh Soraru!! What're you even thinking? He is a guy, and a younger one at that!!! Soraru had an inner battle with himself until Mafu spoke up. "Soraru-san..are you lying about being my lover?"
       "No," the words came out before Soraru could stop it. "We can give it a try." The albino brightened up. "R-really?!!" Soraru gave a cute nod before gesturing for Mafu to come over and sit next to him.
      Suddenly the doorbell rang. Soraru went and open it. "Um...Lon?" Mafu stiffened a bit. Lon-san....is the girl that gave me the glare... He glanced at his wrist, covered by Soraru's too long sleeved shirt, which is covered with bruises..and gave me these...with her friends..
        "I'll come in!!" She flounced in to see Mafu on the sofa. "Soraru-kun, why is he here?" "He is my new boyfriend." "Whaaat?" She screeched. "But I thought we're dating!!" Soraru gave her a bored look. "We aren't. We're just really close. I thought you weren't like the other girls but it turned out that I'm wrong." He opened back his door. "Get out."

     After Lon got home, Soraru sat on the sofa with Mafu between his legs. Mafu blushed. "When you say you guys aren't dating and that you thought she wasn't like other girls...were you indicating that you don't wanna date anyone..?If you don't..." He got up....brushing tears from his eyes.
      And Soraru pulled him back down. "No. Somehow I'm attracted to you, so be grateful. Soraru-san doesn't take lightly to being rejected." He smirked at Mafu, who shivered. "O-okay.."

A/N : Hai hai!! Aru here!! Well...this is another fanfic.. coz recently I realized that most of my stories are kinda depressing, with the death and all that so... fluff!!
      And I think I need to say this : ALL OF MY STORIES ARE WRITTEN USING MY PHONE AS I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO WORK IT USING THE COMPUTER. Now after that, the drawing is by me!! I hope you like it!! I really suck at using my phone to draw so I'll stick to paper? And I have no drawing tablet so...*sobs*
       Recently I'm feeling the urge to write another x oc which is Mafumafu. Tell me what you think? And I'm sorry once again for the Amatsuki X OC getting discontinued...I'm really facing a writer's block there....

Until next time!!

-----nomuraaru