11. Kuro Crest Story

"Aah!! It's finally done!!" Mafumafu sighed in relief. "Mhm," Soraru hummed in respond. "Lets go out and eat!" Mafumafu shouted and pulled Soraru out of their studio. "Let me go, I wanna sleep!" Soraru groaned. "Or play Dragon Quest till I get old," he added softly, but Mafu's ears are sharp enough.
"Noo, is playing that better than spending time with me?" Mafu whined. Soraru didn't reply. "So it's true then?" Mafu asked, his eyes filling with (fake) tears, because he know that Soraru fall for that every time. "Okay, okay, stop!" Soraru stared at him and hugged Mafu. "I just don't feel like going out today. If it's in my house....", he smirked at Mafu, "I might consider it."

"Okay let's go!!" Really, how clueless can Mafu be? Soraru wondered.

***Soraru POV***

"Um...what show you wanna watch?" Mafu asked while I lounged on the sofa. I shrugged-I wasn't interested in the movie, but the male in front of me. "Okay." The albino chose a Gochiusa movie and I mentally groan. Why did I let him choose again? Oh yeah, I'm an idiot, that's why. I glared at Mafu as he sat down next to me, with a drink in his hand.
"My house have no Gochiusa movies," I said. Mafu glanced at him, saying, "Ah, I downloaded some in my phone! Sometimes when I need a break, I go and watch one!" He grinned to himself as I mentally cringed.
A smile slowly crept up my face as an idea came out in my head. I took Mafu's hand and he let me, not knowing what will hit him. I drew Mafu's hand towards my lips and lick the fingers. I heard Mafu give out a small gasp and smiled at his fingers. "Soraru-san, I'm trying to watch..!"
"Go on. Watch," I said, blowing air to his fingers and gave another lick. After finishing with his first four fingers, I gave a small bite at his pinky and relished in hearing his soft groan. After a while, he closed the movie off. "What's wrong?" I asked, curious.
"Nothing." He left the television open and straddled me. "Hey, what..?" I asked again and he smiled before kissing me. I could have sworn that Mafu is hard, but since I feel like teasing him, I purposely turned away and stared at the tv.
I hear his frustrated groan and half-smiled to myself. "They are showing our song, Mafu," I said and he blinked. "I don't care, I want you!" He whined and pouted cutely. "And I want to listen to the song." I replied in a steady voice.
"Fine! You like our song more than me! Hmph!" He turned away and stood up. "Going to take a shower?" I called teasingly. "Shut up!" I glanced at the tv and sighed. "Sorry, TV-san, but Mafu is more important, and I really wanna have sex with him," I said flatly at the tv. "Don't say dirty things to the tv!" I heard his voice and chuckled.
"Hold on!" I shouted back and shook my head. I walked slowly towards the bedroom, humming the tune of one of the songs in the album.

* · *

Mafu let out a slow moan as I slowly entered him, groaning softly as well. "Harder, Soraru-san, Ah!" He moaned harder and blushed. His face is so beautiful, especially when we are having sex. His eyebrows are scrunched up and his mouth is hanging half-open, and a bit of drool is coming out. His eyes are glazed over with lust and pleasure and as I quickened the pace, he moaned louder.
"Ahn, ugh, Soraru-san!!! There!!" His voice ended in a high note as I trusted into him harder. "You're so beautiful," I murmured against his skin as he tightened around me. "Stop, no!" He pressed both hands to his face but he was not trying to hide his screams of pleasure.
As he released himself with a small scream, I smiled against him, and released myself in him as well.

"You know, Soraru-san." "Hmm?" "You don't use a condom." "You want me to?" "Not really.. just curious..Why don't you?" "Because," I turned to look at him, "I wanna cum in you," I said with a wink. He blushed. "No! Stop, Soraru-san!"
"But seriously, I love you, you know?" Mafu asked, his eyes on the ceiling. I smiled. "Of course." Mafu closed his eyes briefly and an idea sparked in my head. "Oi, Mafu, let's write a song about our sex!" "What?!" His eyes popped open and he stared at me. I grinned innocently at him.

"No! I don't want to taint my listeners! Stop!"

A/N : So-o, this is an early update? I actually planned to update this on the day of their album release, but.... Ah, I'm too impatient! ^^ Sorry though, for the last chapter, I'm not feeling well that day and school is just as bad =/
Anyway, thank you for the 1K reads! I really appreciate it and I hope you guys know it too! I'm not over the 30 seconds mv of the recent soramafu's song...... I want the full mv! Am I too greedy? I'm close to tears-I really wanna see the full mv, same goes to Glutamine's GIANT KILLING mv...*sobs** anyway, see you!!!!

-----nomuraaru