37.It's Getting Hot in Here

A/N : WARNING, SMUT.

"Ah, today's just so cold!!" Mafu complained. He already got the heater-no wait, make it two-on full blast, and still he is complaining. "Stop it, you're annoying," Soraru said, his voice slightly annoyed as he tried to work on his laptop. Mafu pouted. "But I'm not lying! It's especially cold today!!"
He climbed on top of Soraru, and whined, "I want to get hot!!!" An idea sparked in the raven-haired male and he turned towards the albino. "Hot, hmm? I've got an idea to get you hot." Mafu brightened up. "Really?" "But are you sure you want it?" Soraru asked, smirking. "Its cold, of course I want to feel warm!!"

"Then let's start!"

* ° *

"Ngh....hah..hah..," Mafu moaned as Soraru trusted in him. "Enjoy it?" Soraru asked, whispering in his ear, making the albino moan even harder. "Nyah...ah..hh," Mafu moaned out as he grinded a little against Soraru earning a soft groan from the the male on top.
Mafu smirked a little when he heard the groan, and grinded a little harder against Soraru. When the raven-haired male realized what the albino was doing, he pulled Mafu towards him, earning another moan, and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.
While Mafu was distracted, Soraru gripped his cock in a firm grip. "Eh?!!" Mafu half moaned, half screamed, his eyes half-lidded. "Not my fault. You are the one who is just begging for a punishment." "I-I soo di-did not!" "You did!" Soraru punctuated his words with a painfully slow thrust to Mafu's prostate, and each thrust pulled small gasps and moans from the albino.
"Mafu, I'm close." As if it's timed, Mafu tightened around Soraru and he groaned. "A little too tight," he grunted out, but released his hold on Mafu's cock. With a soft scream, Mafu released, and Soraru followed close after.

* ~ *

"You know, Soraru-san," Mafu started. "Hm?" "When I mean I want to get hot, I really don't mean using that way." From his side of the bed, Soraru smirked. "But you did get hot, didn't you?" "I would thought you would hug me!!" Mafu pouted a little. The raven-haired male just smiled. "Are you cold now?" "Yeah..," Mafu looked at Soraru suspiciously. "Why, more sex?" "Weird, you should feel a little hotter after we did it..." "Well, the heat disappeared fast!"
Soraru sighed and carried Mafu, bridal style, towards their bathroom. "Where are you bring me?!" "To the bathroom. I got the water running." He smirked at Mafu. "Its hot, I'm pretty sure."

Mafu paled, he is pretty sure more sex is coming his way in the bathroom.

A/N : After the angst, I decided to do a smut....yep. It's short tho. So, two updates in a day! I feel in the mood so! Yup, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Maybe the next will be angst again...idk. My holidays are ending and my school is starting next week urgh. Why does it seemed so fast? I hate it when it's like that......But, ah well, till next time!

----nomuraaru