39. A Fallen Angel. (1)

Soraru winced softly as he tried to sit up. I must have did something wrong again... He thought as he took in his surroundings slowly. Earth...only not from the top view, but he is sitting. On the ground. Of Earth. He wrinkled his nose and walked to his safe house, a house Suzumu and him share whenever they are banished or sent down from heaven.
           Once he reached, he sat on one of the chairs, and stretched his wings, slowly. It hurts. It feel like someone had ripped his left wing away. Glancing back, he saw that he was not fully wrong. His left wing hung uselessly at his side, bent at the wrong angle, all bones and no sign of the feathers that is on his right wing.
         "Damn...," the raven-haired angel cursed. His God had made him a fallen angel for god-knows-when. Which is stupid, since he hadn't done anything wrong. As he seethed silently, a small paper fell softly on his lap.

Soraru-chan!! This is Suzumu (*≧∇≦*) I'm reallllly bored!!! But um, 'he' wanted to test you again...... I'm sorry for that.... Anyway, you're not allowed to fall in love. That's the rule. Please follow it if you want to come back.

-Suzumu

       Soraru scoffed and glanced up at the sky. This is mocking me. It's not like I'll fall in love with anyone anyway. Another letter.

I forgot something!! Please remember to go to school tomorrow!

       Along with it came a school uniform. Soraru growled. This is ridiculous. How old they think I am?!!
       He sighed and padded into his bedroom to get ready to go the stupid exercise the mortals call sleeping.

        Surprisingly for an angel, he sleeps a lot, no matter what he supposedly think about sleeping. "Ugh," he moaned out and slammed his hand down hard on the alarm clock. After a few more minutes, he sat up and flexed his wings. After he glanced at the clock, his eyes widened slightly.

" I'm late."

*°*°*°**°*°

         "I'M LATEEEEE!!!!" Mafu shouted, running at full speed. His bag hanging off his shoulder, and he is screaming as he ran. Once he reached, he bumped into a person. Looking up, his apology stopped at his tongue.
        A guy, with dark raven hair and dark blue eyes stood in front of him. Is he a student? He seemed too old to be a student.... There is some kind of ethereal look around him. "I-I'm sorry...", he stammered out. The guy just gave him an uninterested look and walked off.
           "Wow, rude much?" He heard a voice behind him and turned. "Amachan!" He grinned. Kashitaro walked out, gazing towards the direction of where the guy was heading to. "You know him?" Mafu inquired, curious. Kashitaro just smiled and pushed Amatsuki towards Mafu. "Take care of him for a while, okay? Hashiyan is sick and I have to go somewhere for a while." He smiled and walked off. "Don't cheat on me, okay?!" Amatsuki yelled after him and both of them could hear Kashitaro's laugh.

===== + =====

          "Hey, Soraru. Why are you here?" Kashitaro asked, sliding down to sit next to him. The raven-haired male let out a sigh. "Look at this world. I don't ever get why you ever wanted to be banished from heaven. Kashitaro laughed, making Soraru look at him. "I fell in love with a human. I gave no choice but to be banished." "Did you tell your lovers?" Kashitaro flinched but inquired, "You know I have two lovers?" Soraru just smirked. "I have my ways. Anyway, answer the question, Kashi."
         "No. They don't know about my past life." Soraru just glanced at him before transferring his attention back to the view. "Why are you sent down?" "I didn't do anything wrong," Soraru said quickly and Kashitaro just laughed. "I know about that. But why?" Soraru just sighed and stretched out his wings, letting his friend check them out.
          It wasn't long until he gasped. "Oh my god, what happened?!!" He screeched, and Soraru flinched. "I'm not sure. I woke up here." He glanced at the raven-haired male worriedly.
        "It must be another game 'he' is playing at, huh?" Soraru just hummed, his gaze still fixed on the now darkening sky. "What's the rule?" "Don't fall in love." "I wish you luck." "I will not fall in love with anyone." Kashitaro just gave him a sad look as he stood up.

"You will never know, Soraru. Love come unexpected all the time."

A/N : This may have lots of parts to it, and I'll dedicate myself to finishing this short series. My school will be starting today so, //throws myself of the building//
It hurts though. I'll try my best to make this end with a good ending, but... I don't know. I'll make this based on feel, and so, it may be different from my plot that I have written. Anyway, thank you, and sorry this will not have smut in it((hopefully)) but maybe it will on the second or third part. If it gets too long I may just write a fanfic on this. I'm not sure, I need some advice. 
PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER I NEED TO MAKE A FANFIC OUT OF THIS OR NOT PLEASE-

I really need help for this decision, if you guys say yes then I'll delete this part and do a fanfic on this. Please give me advice, I'm blunt /·\

Usually I'll tag some to help me but I'm writing this in the morning and my head just hurts so damn much. Anyway, till next time!

---nomuraaru