Chapter 13/ Jordan & Olivia

Jordan's POV

Once Glenn got his things and we put on some police armour, we ran outside. In an inclosed fence, I see a girl. I yank on Glenn's arm. He gives me a questioning look.

I point to the girl. He jogs over there and I followed him. Once we got in without getting noticed by walkers, I tapped on her arm. She didn't move. I could hear her quiet sobs.

"Who are you?" Glenn asks the girl.

"Tara." She says painfully.

"What are you doing here?" Glenn asks.

"I was here with Philip..." She whispered.

Glenn grabbed her gun. He took out the magazine and checked the chamber.

"It's full." He whispers to me.

"You didn't fire?" Glenn questions.

The girl, Tara shook her head.

"You're coming with us. We need to find my wife and Jordan's sister." Glenn said.

"You're not gonna kill me?" Tara asks.

I shook my head and helped her up. I took off my over sized body armour and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

I returned her smile. Glenn reloaded her gun and handed it to her. She smiled weakly in thanks. Glenn had a grenade from the weapon stock. He pulled out the pin and threw it at a car.

We all hid our faces, Glenn also covering me. It exploded and that distracted all of the walkers. We took this as our chance to escape. Now, we're off to find my sister!

Olivia's POV

I must've missed something when I fell asleep, because when I woke up I heard Beth and Daryl fighting outside.

I sighed and stood up. I picked my knife off of the floor and stood in the doorway.

"Shut the hell up you two!" I yelled. They both looked at me like a deer in headlights. "There are dead people around, and your bickering like three year olds!"

Beth sighed and bit her lip, while Daryl huffed and pushed his way back inside. "What's your problem?" I ask him when I get back inside.

"My problem?" He looks at me. I nod "Yeah, what is so bad that you have to be an asshole?"

He pushed me up against the wall "Shut yer yap right there. I shook my head and pushed him off me.

"No! Tell me!" I shout. He just shrugs my words off and walks into one of the rooms. Beth walks in and sighs.

"I'll keep watch." I say. I grab a chunk of wood off the ground and go sit on the veranda.

When nightfall hits I have successfully whittled a little feather. I admire it and slip it in my pocket.

Daryl walks out and I glare at him. I stare at the night sky and look at the constellations.

"Look sorry for pushing ya." He says. I nod and look at the stars. Beth walks out "This place has bad memories."

I nod in agreement. "I have an idea." After moving a few boxes of moonshine outside we begin throwing the jars at the house.

I pull out my box of matches and light one. I toss it at the house and it immediately goes up in flames. We all shine a middle finger salute to it then move before the dead come.

Jordan's POV

Glenn passed out and Tara found out people were watching us. A man with orange hair and a bikers moustache named Abraham, a Spanish woman name Rosita and a scientist named Eugene.