Chapter 37/ Jordan & Olivia

Olivia's POV

I waited at the halfway point for Jordan. I leaned against the tree as the sun's heat beat down on me. I heard a few crunches behind me and I looked.

"Jordan?" I called. But I saw wasn't Jordan. "Hello Olivia." Emma says. Then a baseball bat collides with my face.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

I wake up tied up to a chair. I lift up my head and see Jordan in front of me.

With a knife in her stomach. "EMMA YOU BITCH GET OUT HERE!" I scream. She comes out with a smirk on her face.

I tense up as my rage bubbles and boils in my stomach. I feel around for something and I find my pocket knife in my back pocket.

I guess I haven't been out for that long. "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!" I bellow.

Emma smirks as I begin to cut my rope. "I was given a deal to kill both of you." I'm almost through the rope.

"Who?" I demand. She walks around Jordan's chair. "Let me think." I snap the rope and leap on her.

I begin bashing her face in with my bare hands. "TELL ME WHO YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I scream in her ear.

Jordan's POV

I could hear yelling and I knew I wasn't dead. I could feel the knife moving around in my stomach every time I breath.

"I SAID TELL ME BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!!" I could hear Olivia yelling.

I then heard evil laughing.

"Why your father of course!" Emma cackles.

"No! You're lying! He's dead, I killed him!" Liv screamed.

I heard a gun cock and then a shot was fired.

"Stupid bitch!" Olivia spat.

I could feel the ropes fall from my body.

"I'm gonna get you outta here Squirt. Just hold on." Olivia said to me.

I'm saved, I can give up. I don't need to be here, just a few last words. I opened my eyes a little bit and looked at Liv.

"O-Olivia, I-I love y-y-you..." I choked out as I took one more breath.

I closed my eyes as my heart slowed down.

"Don't you die on me Jordan!!" Olivia screamed.

She was running now. After a few more seconds, everything went black.

Olivia's POV

I ran through the woods despite my leg burning like hell. I ran past the trees and onto the road. The gravel kicked up behind me and I started sprinting. A few walkers on the side of the road noticed me.

I made it to the gates of Alexandria as the sky was starting to turn orange. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "OPEN THE GATES, MY SISTER IS DYING!"

The gates then opened and I ran past all the people who were staring, including most of the group. I ran up the steps of the infirmary and the door suddenly opened.

A man stood there and he stepped aside as I ran in. I sat Jordan down on the cot as the man, who I'm pressuring is the doctor, walked up.

"What happened?" He asked. "She was stabbed." I sobbed. The man nodded and grabbed a few medical tools. "I'm going to have to get you to leave."

I nod and walk out the door. I collapse on the steps and break down. I can't loose her....I just can't.

I hear footsteps and look up. I see Daryl and he sits next to me. "What happened to ya?" He asks.