Chapter 45/ Jordan & Olivia

Olivia's POV

I take a deep breath and smile as I walk back to the house. I need get back to the house and go on the run.

I walked inside the house and sighed a breath of relief. I walk walk upstairs and grab my guitar and walk back down stairs.

I sit on the couch and tune my guitar. You know what? It's a nice day today, I'm going to play outside. I walk outside with my guitar in hand and sit in the corner of the porch.

I strum a few chords and then begin to play one of my favorite songs. 'Kryptonite' by 3 doors down.

"Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind."

"I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time."

"I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon, and there's nothing I can do."

I play the chords as Daryl walks up onto the porch. I see him smile as he sits down next to me. I keep play until I finish the song.

He claps and I smile. He pecks me on the forehead and I lean my head on his shoulder.

I watch the clouds move and take on different shapes.

Jordan's POV

Carl and I just aimlessly walk around for a while, playing iSpy. I heard a gun cock behind us and immediately, Carl spun around and put me behind his back. Ron was standing there with a gun aimed at us.

"Trying to make me jealous?" Ron spat.

I gripped onto Carl's shirt. I didn't want to admit it, but I was terrified.

"Just leave Ron, no one will get hurt if you turn around and go home." Carl tried to reason with him.

"Ron, you don't actually want to hurt someone, do you?" I question as I carefully walk out from behind Carl.

"If I can't have you, no one can." Ron says as he pulls the trigger.

Carl throws his body and we both collapse to the ground. Ron was quickly detained. Carl checked me over for any wounds. Once he didn't find anything, he sighed in relief. I checked him over and he didn't have any injuries either.

I hugged him tightly as tears came to my eyes. I was so frightened.

"It's okay, I promised you I would protect you." Carl whispers as he hugs me.

We were still sitting on the ground and everyone was surrounding us now. Olivia came running through the crowd and she hugged us.

"What the hell happened?" Liv asked.

"Ron happened." Carl spat as he rubbed my back reassuringly.

I smiled at the small gesture. Carl got to his feet and helped me up. Rick came over to talk to us and Olivia walked away. Rick asked us questions and we answered them. Afterwards, Carl and I went to his house and laid in his bed. We snuggled together and fell asleep.

Olivia's POV

I walked down the street, my entire body on fire. I warned the little shit that there would be hell on earth if he even looked at my sister.

I was stopped by Deanna. "Hello Olivia, I just wanted to tell out that you can go on the run, but you should hurry, they are leaving soon."

I nod and spin on my heals. I run to the gates and see weapons being loaded into a van. "Hop in the back." Spencer says.

I nod and sit close to the driver's seat. Everyone but Nicholas sits in the back. When I feel the gears shift, I hear some crispy hip hop song come on.

I smile and laugh. The rest of the group goes into conversation and I just sit along with them and don't really pay attention.

When we reach the next town over we stop. There must be heard of walkers here. "What's the plan?" I ask.

Spencer and Nicholas turn around. I look over at Glenn who looks in deep thought. "I can start a fire, luring the walkers away from the buildings, but I'll need someone to come with me."

Nicholas nods "I'll go." We all nod and grab a gun. We hop out of the van, let's put this plan into action.

Jordan's POV

I woke up later that day and looked around for Olivia. She wasn't here and someone told me she was on a run. Why didn't she tell me she was going? I walked around Alexandria, stressed out.

"Jordan! There you are! I've been looking for you for 10 minutes!" Carl exclaims as he runs up to me.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, catching his breath.

"Olivia went on a run and didn't tell me." I frowned.

"I'm sure she had a good reason, you can ask her when she comes back." Carl states simply.

"If she comes back." I heard the bitch herself say.

I spun around and came face to face with Enid. A scowl grew on my face and Carl pulled me behind him so I wa away from her.

"Leave us alone Enid." Carl growled.

"Come on, don't pretend like you didn't have fun with me." Enid laughed.

"I didn't, now would you shut up and leave?" Carl snapped.

"Why would you want a used trash bag instead of me?" Enid asked.

My eyes widened.

"You though you could trust Ron didn't you, Jordan?" She said my name with so much hate and disgust.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"He told me everything. He even told me how you were weak enough to break down and cry." Enid teased.

"Hey! Get the hell out of here and don't speak to her like that! She is stronger than you ever will be." Carl spat as he gently grabbed my arm and lead me away from her.

We went to the place we went to the other day and sat by our tree. Carl held me in his arms and kissed my head multiple times.

"Don't listen to her. You are so strong having to put up with everything and more." Carl stated as he kissed my nose.

I let the tears fall as I snuggled into his shoulder. He holds me tightly and draws soothing circles on my back.

Olivia's POV

We split up and walked into the town. We head behind a building until the fire starts. I sit against the wall and wait for the signal.

Then the smell of smoke wafted through my nostril and I look.

Spencer nods and we all head into a nearby building. I kill the nearest walkers.

I begin to load my bag up when I hear the moans and groans of more walkers. I go look around the corner and see two walkers trapped under a filing cabinet.

I sigh and stab them in the head. We fill our bags to the brim and run for the van.

"They should be back by now." I say. Nobody replies so I just slouch back.

A gunshot rings in the air and our heads snap up. I look out the window and see the hoard of walkers behind us.

"We gotta get going!" Spencer yells. I look over at him. "We have to wait for Glenn and Nicholas!"

The van shifts forward and my head hits the back door. My vision hoes hazy as we drive off.

Leaving them behind.