Holy Fire Ring (1)

As a child, I grew up to be a hunter. My parents died on a hunting trip when I was 10. I was stuck traveling with close friends. John Winchester and his two boys, Dean and Sam. Both were dorks and tried too much to impress me. When their dad died, they were torn. Soon after Dean saved Sam and went to Hell. Four months later Castiel, the Angel, saved Dean. A bunch of non-sense stuff happened and all four of us have been like a family since. A messed up happy family, but still a family. We all have each other back. Some more than others.

●●

Once again we were in a huge mess. We found out that an angel has been selling Gods toy's to humans for their souls. We are in a mansion. I believe that angel is named Balthazar. Supposedly he faked his own death and stole a butt load of crap from heaven.

After Balthazar salted Raphael, Dean traps him in a holy fire circle. Balthazar didn't like that.

"Holy fire! Release me!" Balthazar shouted angrily.

As they figured out their mess. I got a strange feeling when Balthazar caught my eye. A warm like feeling ran through my body.

When I looked away I could hear Balthazar chuckle.

After Dean was done setting terms with Balthazar, Dean was just going to leave him in a burning ring of fire. If he touches the fire Balthazar will die. Letting him die is not right! I grabbed a bucket of water that was there in case the flames get out of hand and I threw it onto the fire. The ring smoked as the cold water hit the hot flares. Everyone looks at me with surprise.

Balthazar smiles at me like a creep. "Thank you, Sweetie. I am forever in your debt." He blows me a kiss before he disappeared.

Dean turns to me with wide eyes. "What the Hell was that?!" He shouted.

I shrugged and watched Castiel leave as well. "I felt bad..."

Sam also looked at me but he had a different feeling in his eyes than Dean. "It's okay," Sam said placing his hand on my shoulder.

The three of us walked to the Impala in complete and utter less silence. I'm not sure why but I kind of fell back. Normally when I fall back, bad things happen. I heard feet shuffle behind me. Then everything went black.

THE PLATFORM

I woke up in horrible pain. My head was pounding and when I went to rub it, I couldn't move. Good thing my head still worked. Lifting it up, I discovered I was wearing nothing and while my body was strapped down to a metal play form.

I threw my head back and groaned for Dean.

Suddenly there was a sound of a door opening and following that was a rough, deep British voice. "Hello, Darling." A man in a black suit stood next to the metal platform. With a small chuckle, he ran his fingers up and down my aching thighs. : I have to say, I am a fan of your curves and your pale skin." He came closer as he named thing off. "Your black hair and light blue eyes are beautiful. But you want to know what I like the most?" His face was inches from mine.

"Please! Share!" I told him as I gritted my teeth.

The man graded my face, squishing it like a fish. "Your beautiful lips. They're just so pink, full and kissable."

I lifted my head up to a fair distance. "Then kiss and get it over with!" My teeth squeaked as they gridded together, harder this time.

With no warning, the man started to shove his surprisingly yummy tasting tongue down my throat. When he was satisfied he stood up straight and brushed himself off. "Names Crowley. I would offer to shake your hand but I can see you're a bit tied down." He smiles wickedly.

I watched Crowley as he swiftly walked over to a silver cart. "You seem like a fair guy," I say as he nods at my words. "If you would be so kind to tell me why and where I am..."

Crowley turns on his heels. In his hand, he was holding a silver knife that dropped with something black. "I'm the king of Hell, Darling so you're of course in Hell and you're here because I want you here."

I scoffed at his answer. "No one just takes me without a good reason. Especially the frigging King of Hell!"

He trails the knife across my body. "You're close to the Winchesters and that bloody angel. So I take you and do what I want as those three dance like chickens with no heads." Crowley grins as if he was mad.

My smiles turned nervous when the knife suddenly stopped just below my belly button. "So you're just gonna torture me for the fun of it?"

The King of Hell placed the knife at an angle and cleared his throat. "Well, I will enjoy it all but I'm gonna see what I don't know about the three chickens." He then slowly started to carve something into my skin. "I'm carving my name into your flesh because you're mine now."

The blade of the knife stung. whatever that black stuff was, it hurts with it reached my blood.

Crowley backed away with the knife in his hand. His face had a smile on it as he gazed at his work.

Thank God that my boobs and downstairs was covered by the leather straps.

He walks to the cart and lays the knife down. "see you tomorrow love." He purrs and struts out of the room.

I laid there wondering how Sam and Dean are taking this right now. Are they looking for me? Are they wondering why Cass did this?