Shapeshifters (2)

Soon enough he was back. Probably started to unstrap me from the platform. "Sorry I'm late darling, I got caught up in work." He helps me out and handed me his jacket. "Now let's go have some fun." Crowley smiled and gripped my wrist tightly.

It's been days since I seen the King of Hell and when comes back, he drags me to another torture cell where he has another Crowley tied up to a chair.

The Crowley tied up smiled at me. "You poor thing." He said to me as I sat down in a chair on the side.

When real Crowley was ready he picked up a pipe.

Other Crowley just smiled at me. "I told you. I don't know anything about...." Fake Crowley got smacked upside the head. He groaned as real Crowley circled him.

"Sorry, but your..." Blah blah blah.

Fake Crowley is actually a shapeshifter. King Crowley is trying to torture information about purgatory out of the shapeshifters. No luck.

"What is it with you animals?!" Crowley shouted as he wiped the blood off his face that the shifter spat there.

Apparently finding purgatory is very important to the King of Hell and with the shifter not doing as he's told, Crowley sliced his head off. The dead Crowley/shapeshifters head rolled and hit my feet.

"Guess I kinda lost my head." Crowley joked as he turned away pissed. "Let's go Storm!" He shouted while he was leaving.

For hours, Crowley has been dragging me around. He didn't do anything he said he was going to do. It's so boring, walking around and watching this bastard, kill shapeshifters.

We were walking through the gross halls, looking at all the prisoners.

When Crowley stopped at a vampire cell, he starts to open the door. "Hello, sweetheart. Feeling chatty this morning?"

Everything was going swell until alarms started to ring.

"Hold that thought," Crowley told the vampire who trembled at his words.

We strolled into the same room I was "tortured" in. A demon was found dead on the floor. The doors slammed shut behind us. Turning around, Dean was standing with a knife in his hand.

"Dean!" I shouted in happiness.

Suddenly, I heard a crunch and Crowley was on the floor. Sam and Dean stood in front of the weak King.

"Storm?" Dean asked confused yet happy to find me.

I nodded my head. "Crowley kidnapped me for basically no reason."

Dean held his arms open for a hug. I ran into his strong, comforting arms. My boys trapped Crowley in a devils trap. Then the demon Meg walked in.

Anyways a bunch of drama went on.

Crowley gets free by throwing a knife to break a line in the trap. Cas comes almost out of nowhere and burns Crowley's bones that came from overseas. We all kinda looked at each other after that.

"Storm," Cas says in a deep rough voice. As he walks towards me with his palm up, I start to walk backward.

"Cas! No! I'm not a demon!" I shout in fear.

"Relax. Balthazar took interest in you and for payment of him saving me, he'll get you." Castiel explains innocently.

I stood up straight and placed my fist on my hips. "You ass-monkey! I'm a human! Not a fricking rag doll!" I screamed, showing them Crowley's name that was curved in me. I was still in Crowley's jacket so I had to be careful not to show too much.

Dean came close to me but so did Castiel. "Cas, I think Storm is right. Let her get some rest. She's had a rough few days." Dean told Castiel sternly.

"And she'll get some rest," Cas said in a creepy way.

"CAS NO!!" Dean shouted and those were the last words I heard.

Everything turned to black. A warm fuzzy feeling laid upon my body.