Sexy Sadness (34)

Losing Benny felt like a thousand burning in my chest, but for some reason, it was raining. I was depressed that Benny was gone, I really was, but since he left I felt more numb than sad. I guess, not moping around a lot made Sam and Dean worry.

Sitting in my room, I was reading a spell from the bunker when a knock was at my door. Looking over the book, I saw Sam. Giving a groan and an eye roll, I tossed the book aside.

"Yes, Sam?" I sighed.

Sam smile and came into my room, handing me some water. "How ya holding up, Storm?" He questioned with a soft and easy voice.

I shrugged. "Fine, I guess."

Sam nodded. "Did you eat something today?"

I shrugged again. "Wasn't that hungry."

"Storm, you have to eat, I don't want to force you, but you know I will," Sam scolded.

I put up my hands. "Okay, Dad," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Besides, you should be more worried about yourself. Don't think I don't know what these trails are doing to you, Sam."

Sam started to cough. "I'm fine."

Sam quickly left my room, to tend to his own broken-self. I laid back on my bed and turned on the tv. Half in some strange show, Dean came waltzing into my room. He had a huge, cheesy grin on his face.

"What do you want?" I questioned with a raised brow.

Dean wiggled a bit. "Since I know you're hurting and you haven't eaten, I made you this. I know it's you're favorite." He then revealed a burger on a plate that he was hiding behind his back.

"You didn't make that?" I laughed, sitting up.

Dean frowned. "I did too, we have a kitchen."

I laughed louder. "I didn't think you knew what a kitchen was."

He sat down next to me and shoved the plate in my hands. "Just eat."

"But I'm not hungry, Dean," I said, setting the plate on my nightstand.

"You gotta eat something. It's been days," he begged.

I gave him a shrug. "You can't make me eat, Dean."

He backed up and looked at me with a bitch face. "You sure about that, Storm?"

I enjoyed pushing his buttons. "I even bet that I'm stronger than you."

Dean chuckled. "Okay, let's prove it."

I looked at him sidewise. "How?"

Than Dean pushed me back, getting on top of me so he could pin my arms above my head. It all happened so fast I didn't have time to react.

"What the shit!" I huffed.

Dean got close to my face. "You said asked how I was going to prove it, I just did."

Something about him being this close made me warm feeling. I could feel my heart racing in my chest. Dean was an inch away from my face and I went with my gut. Kissing him was my hunger at the moment. Dean pulled away and looked at me for a second.

"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized.

Dean let go of my hands. "No, it's fine." His hands ran through my hair as he planted his lips back on mine.

"Dean," I moaned, pushing him away. "I'm not sure about this."

Dean took his shirt off and tossed it across the room. "I'm sure about this," he purred into my eye.

I pulled Dean closer, wrapping my legs around him.

Dean's POV.

Storm was laying on my chest, fast asleep, so I played with her hair as she laid there. I couldn't believe that we actually had sex, I mean I've dreamt of it but never thought it would actually happen. The feeling I got was stronger than I felt about any other girl. Holding Storm felt just right, better than ever. Being careful, I manage to slide out of bed not waking her. Going out to the conference area, I found Sammy working away while he looked like crap.

"Hey," he coughed.

"Did you sleep?" I asked him, sitting down.

Sam weakly shook his head. "No, you?"

I smiled. "I did something alright."

Sam looked up from his laptop. "Dean, what is that suppose to mean?"

I gave a shrug, knowing he knew what I was hinting at. Normally I would make a joke proud of my sexual life, but it felt dirty talking that way about Storm. "I spent it with Strom. I'm not going to give you any details."

"No, please don't," Sam cringed. "But Dean, be careful. Storm is not just any woman you meet. She sticks with us. Remember your last relationship? She was a monster and you had a child. Before that was Lisa and you had Cas wipe her mind. You're not doing any of that to Storm."

I waved my hand. "Yeah, yeah. I know what I'm doing, Sammy. It's just with her it's different. I feel different like it's all meant to be, you know."

Sam raised a brow. "Once we find out the last trail and finish all of this you can follow those feelings, but in the meantime don't be going around hurting her. We need all the help we can get. Besides, her boyfriend was just ripped to shreds."

"Hey, worry about keeping yourself healthy. You don't have to worry about me, Sam. Besides, given what she's been through, she needs something steady in her life."

Sam leaned back in his chair, shocked. "Okay, yeah, Dean Winchester staying with one woman and one woman only."

I gave a shrug. "Why not?"

"Dean, you're the kind of guy that sleeps with five different women in one week," Sam pointed out.

He had a point, but I felt different about Storm. "Sammy, I know, but I feel something different about Storm." I chuckled. "I think I'm in love, Sam..."

Sam dropped his head. "Just be careful, Dean. I don't want to see Storm upset with you. She can hold a grudge for a while."

Storm's POV.

When I woke up, Dean was gone and the door was closed. I stratched across my bed and jumped up, wrapping my rode around me so I could take a shower. Dean must have gone out for a supplies run because Sam was the only other person in the bunker.