(35)

It's been about a week since Dean and I slept together. He's been acting weird lately too. To me, it was more of a one night stand, so it wasn't a big deal. I think he got the wrong idea from that night, which pains me because now I have to have that talk with him. And that might make things really weird between us. Good thing I have Sam around. Though he's not much help anymore because the trails have been making him really sick. Dean was sitting in the kitchen with a plate of bacon. 

I knocked at the door and came in. "Hey, Dean," I smiled sitting in front of him. 

Dean gave a very childish grin. "How's it going Storm?" 

"Dean... I think we, uh, need to talk."

"Yeah, about what?" Dean asked, putting down his bacon, knowing things are going to get serious. 

I cleared my throat, nervous about how things are going to go. "Well, you know the other night we had sex, right?" Dean nodded. "That night was great, don't get me wrong, but I think we both had something different in mind about what that night meant." 

Dean looked away from me. "What do you mean?" He asked with a strong tone of hurt. 

"Dean." I reached over and grabbed his hand. "I care for you, I really do, but I don't know if now is the best time to start something serious." 

Taking my hand in his. "Maybe you're right, Storm. Um, when you said we were thinking different things about that night... What did you mean?" 

"Dean, I think you know what I mean. You clearly want you something here, but I can't, not right now. I don't what you're thinking, but I can tell you have strong feelings for me. I have them for you too which explains why you're the one I worry about or go to when I need help. Maybe when this mess is over we can try something. When the gates of Hell are closed, we could settle down." My words felt sincere and honest. I wasn't thinking, I was just saying, so I'm assuming that the words were true. 

Dean smile in sadness. "Storm, my feeling for you are very strong and I just found them. I've been waiting for you since we met and I can wait until we close the gates of Hell." 

I wiped a tear from my eye. "Damn, Dean, I don't deserve the sweet, sensitive side of you." 

"Yeah, well that's a part that doesn't come out very often. Now I gotta make Sam some soup." 

"You're making him soup? Will he even eat it" I asked, stealing bacon from Dean's plate. 

Dean stood up and looked down at me. "It's been three days, he needs to eat." 

I left Dean in the kitchen and went to take a shower. After putting my face on, I was walking through the halls and making my way to the conference room. Hearing Dean yell and throwing books to the floor, I was a little worried. 

"Dean, what's wrong?" I questioned, but he put his hands on his head and walked past me. Making my way to Sam, I asked him. 

They had gone a video from Kevin. It was an old video that was set up to be sent when Kevin was gone. We thought Kevin just ran, but really he was dead, so he set all of his notes to us for safekeeping. I ran after Dean, who was strolling to his room. 

"Dean, please wait!" I shouted, grabbing his arm. 

"What, Strom!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. 

I gave a sigh. "You can't blame yourself, Dean."

"It was our job to protect Kevin and he's gone now, so tell me why I can't blame myself? We let him down, I let him down, Storm." Dean angrily pouted, trying to rest his head on my shoulder. 

I quickly declined him and jumped to my feet in hastate. "Don't put that shit on just yourself! We all let Kevin down, Sam, you and I. How do you think I feel about letting him down? You're not the only one that is hurting, Dean. So stop putting everything on yourself and thinking everything is your fault because it's not." I had to sit down and take a breath due to my nerves. 

Dean ran his hand up my spine. "I'm sorry, Storm. I didn't mean to hurt you with my mess." 

And at the moment, I couldn't help myself.

Dean's POV.

Storm looked at me with soft eyes that sparkled with tears. Her hand walked up to my arm and to my the back of my neck. 

"Storm?" I questioned quietly.

Putting her dainty finger to my lips, her words with light. "No, don't talk." Leaning forward, her lips danced on mine. 

"But Storm.." 

Once again, she shut me down. She pushed me backward on the bed, seductively climbed my chest. Her cold hands gave me chills as they slowly raised my shirt. Such a sweet body was hard to say no to. 

Her rose smelling hair laid across my chest as her fingers danced on my up and down my stomach. 

"I thought we weren't going to do that again?" I questioned, rubbing her cheek. 

Strom gave a soft chuckle. "I guess, I can't help myself, Dean. I want to say I can hide these feelings, but deep down I know I can't. I have urges and I have had them for so long. But they have been shut down because of everything that has happened." She sat up and looked me dead in the eye. "Dean... I, uh, I'm in love with you. And I have been since we were little, but I've pushed that away for so long that I forgot about it. Then the other night we had a wonderful night. When I told you that we should do anything something felt off. And seeing so being you, makes me see that I can't be without." 

I smiled at her, excited to hear those words. "Storm, you have nothing  worry about because I've always loved you too."