Don't Come Back (10)

It's been months since I've seen the boys. In a way I kinda miss them. A few times I had Balthazar sent me to Dean. Doing that I found out that the boys took down Eve. The mother of all monsters, Eve. Mind-blowing! I also found out that Crowley is not dead. Cas burned his bones, but that didn't work. Oh! And Cas has gone mad. He is even working with Crowley trying to stop Raphael from being the new God since the old one is gone. But in the meantime, I miss the boys and Bobby but living in Paris with an Angel who I very much like is so much nicer. My life feels normal. We go on walks through the park. We go on dinner dates. We make love. And I don't have to worry about fighting for my life. Balthie is always there when I need him. Which is bad for my fighting skills, because sooner or later they're going to fade away and that's not good.

●●

"Balthazar, can see Dean?" I questioned, laying my hand on his chest as I walked into his arms.

"Why, now?"

I shrugged. "Well, it's been a few months since I last saw him. I would like to see him."

Balthazar sighed. "Alright."

Before stepping away from him, I kissed Balthazar. Then he snapped his fingers and I poofed away. I landed on the bed of a hotel room. Dean was in the other bed, sitting at the edge. When I appeared, be quickly pulled his gun out, pointing it at me.

"Wow. Dean, it's just me. It's Storm." I told him, putting my hands in the air.

Dean lowered the gun. "Storm? What are doing here..?"

"I missed you and thought it's been awhile since I last saw you... Sorry about Cas. He's working with Crowley because he thinks that's the best way to fight Raphael." I softly said, going by him.

Dean stood up. "Nevermind Cas. When are you coming back? Your place is here. Next to me... Sam and Bobby."

"Dean..." I said softly, trying to stop him.

Dean kept talking. "We can go out for burgers tonight."

"Dean..." I said but louder.

He didn't hear me again. "It's going to be so nice to have you around again. I might have to save you a few times on our hunts, but it's going to be..."

"Dean!" I finally yelled.

There was a shocked look on his face. I sighed and looked down at the floor. Taking a deep breath in and letting it back out when I looked up.

"Dean, I'm not coming back." I finally said, in a calm voice.

"What do mean? You're not coming back? Why?" Dean was asking a lot of questions. I could tell that he didn't like what I said.

"I'm staying with Balthazar. We don't go on hunts for months at a time. It's nice not having to fight for your life. With him, I feel normal. Like there's nothing wrong with the way I was raised. I know he's an Angel. If I were to get pregnant the child would be really weird and probably be killed for being a Nephilim. But that is not the point. The point is... he keeps his work away from me. Dean... He's taking good care of me." I took a step forward and tried laying my hand on Deans arm.

Dean pulled away. "If you go..." Dean stopped like he didn't want to say what comes next. "If you go you can't come back. You're going to stay gone."

"Dean, you don't mean that." I could feel my heart being stabbed by his invisible blade.

"Yes, I do."

I gasped and grabbed my chest. A rush of sadness came over me. Then a rage of anger. I glared at Dean. My arms came up and shoved Dean.