Paris (3)

My eyes popped open. "Goddammit!" I screamed throwing a tantrum. Not knowing what to do, I sat on the couch for an hour. "Screw it! I need to pee and I want some clothes!" I said loudly. When I got up from the large black leather couch, I noticed a kinda large fireplace. It was in front of me this whole time along with a huge flat screen TV. "Wow! I am truly blind!" I scoffed and walked up three stairs to a large kitchen. There was a huge black fridge filled with lots of alcohol. In the silver colored cabinets were dishes, glasses, and a butt load of popcorn and packages of Skittles. "Well, at least this guy has some taste," I said placing a bottle of raspberry pucker, a package of popcorn and skittles on the black and grey granite counter.

A dark table with two chairs stood next to a sliding glass door which leads out to a white balcony. Back inside there was a long hallway. With at least eights doors. In those eight doors, I found a ballroom with a piano in the corner. I found this guy's bedroom. After trying to open the locked doors I found a large bathroom.

"Finally! I need to pee!!"

When I was done going pee, I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. My hair was messy and gross feeling. The curving on my stomach was letting pain run through my body freely.

"Belle.... Ben..." Walking to the bedroom to find clothes I tried to think of the name of the angel Cas gave me too. "Baltimore... I know it's close to Baltimore. Balt. Balt. Balthazar!!! That's it! That's the angel that I saved..." I turned the knob and go into his room.

The room was huge. It looks like it was built for a king. The bed was king sized along with the closet. There was also a bathroom in there.

"Why does an angel need a closet or a bed or a bathroom?"

I go into the closet, hoping to find something to wear.

The closet was basically filled with the same shirts, shoes, and jackets just in different colors. There was a rack with many belts but when you got towards the back... Oh man!

Bathie had clothes from different times. I pulled out a 1960's outfit and laughed. There were outfits that gladiators wore.

Clearly not finding clothes for me I went back to the front of the closet. I picked out a grey shirt and boxers. I put those on along with Crowley's jacket.

Looking in the mirror I was surprised. My hair was still a mess and I was dirty. I looked like I just had sex and threw on whatever was on the floor. The shirt was too big for me. It came down almost to my knees and since it was a v neck it showed almost my whole chest area.

I went back to the bathroom to clean myself. Drawing a bath, I took off the clothes. Once again I was looking in the mirror. The curving sent pain everywhere. I scratched at the letters on me. They weren't fully healed so they started to spit out blood. I held them as I got into the tub. I set my head back and closed my eyes.

"Why the hell am I here?!" I questioned in a soft voice.

After I washed up, I put the clothes back on. Not want to put Crowley's jacket back on, I threw it in the corner along with my towel. Satisfied, I went to the kitchen and got myself a drink. I was hungry for food, so I put the popcorn and skittles away. Pouring myself some strawberry pucker, I go to the balcony. Resting one hand on the railing, I take a drink.

I suddenly dropped my drink over the rail. Mainly because I was in some angels house that lives in Paris, France. The reason I know this is because of the frigging Efle Tower. All big and proud, standing miles and miles in front of me.

"Great! I dropped my drink and I'm stuck in fricking Paris!" I gritted my teeth and went back inside.

I grabbed a bottled of alcohol and plopped down on the couch. when I turned on the TV, Titanic was already playing. It's been awhile since I saw the movie, so I laid down and started to watch.

When I heard the song "My Heart Will Go On" I quickly shut off the TV.

"Eww! Barf! I hate that song! Rose could have moved over and Jack wouldn't have died. Stupid people." I said out loud, thinking I was alone.

"Thank you!" a voice replied.

I quickly jumped up and turned around, finding the same angel that Dean trapped, that I saved, Balthazar.

He chuckled at me. "Well, don't you look nice." He said, walking over to me. "Let me guess, Cas sent you."

"Apparently, I'm payment."

Suddenly, Balthazar was on the couch. His left leg was crossed with his right leg. And he was holding a glass in his hand. "I get a feeling that you've been hurt."

I looked at him with confusion. "I'm not hurt."

"Do you want to go lay down?" Balthazar asked me.

"I don't want to be here. I want to go back to Dean and Sam. So I'm going to go lay down and when morning comes... you'll take me back. got it?"

Balthazar smiled at me as if he was amused. "You got fire. I like that."

I scoffed and stormed to the bedroom. "Stupid angels!" I said under my breath.

The carving on my stomach started to throb. I threw myself on the bed, curled into a ball, and started to cry.

"I want to go home." I sobbed. "I want Dean!" I whined, crying myself to sleep.