No Sammy (27)

Dean drove to the motel Sam was staying at which was a very long trip. I wanted to surprise Sam, so Dean let me go ahead and knock on the door, while he waited in the car. Sam was in room 118, I inhaled and exhaled a big deep breath and knocked. When the door opened, a tall and broad figured blocked the entire way.

"Storm?" Sam looked super shocked to see me.

I held out my arms for a hug, "Hey, Sam!" My voice quivered as tears started to fill my eyes. 

Wrapping me in his arms, Sam began to question everything, so I made him sit down, so I could explain. He did not like me spending my time with Benny.

"Sam, you're the one who gave up. Maybe if you looked for me and Dean, we wouldn't have gotta close to a vampire. And might I add, Benny was the best! And now he's gone," I had to turn away and hide my tears that were swelling my eyes.

I heard Sam sigh and felt him grab my arm and pull me in. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Dean."

And as if on cue, Dean knocked at the door. When Sam let Dean in the room, the fighting began.

"I heard all I needed to hear," Sam snapped at Dean.

"No, you heard what you wanted to hear. I told you Benny wasn't killing. Hell. I watched him end the fangbanger that was," Dean replied.

"How about Martin? How did he end that?" Sam questioned.

I might have skipped over that part...

"Um, Sam, I -- I killed Martin," I said, slowly moving over by Dean.

Sam looked at me with eyes that changed from soft and kind to slightly pissed. "You what?"

I looked up at Dean and then back at Sam. "Martin had Liz who is a human and was going to kill her and Benny. Martin was being stupid. He had it coming. It was self-defense."

"Seriously? That's the story, you guys are going with? That the vampire was the real victim here?" Sam rudely said, walking closer to Dean and me.

Dean shot a glance down at me. "Hey, like it or not, that's the truth, okay? There was a time when that actually meant something. And you seemed to be okay with Storm and Benny being a thing..."

"Yeah, yeah. No kidding. And that's what Storm does, she whores around with angels, demons, and now vampires," Sam shot a glare at me, but he quickly regretted the words he chose. 

"HEY!" Dean yelled, getting in Sam's face. "You don't talk about Storm like that!"

I scoffed, "screw you, Sam!" I grabbed my coat and rushed out the door, bumping Sam's arm.

Sam sighed, "Storm, wait," he called. 

But I kept walking away and waited in the Impala for Dean.

When Dean came outside, he was pissed. Dean and I drove to Rufus's old cabin in Whitefish, Montana. Before heading out we stopped at a gas station for beer and pie. 

About halfway there, Dean turned down the music, which meant he was going to talk feelings. 

"You know Sam didn't mean that," Dean said, looking over at me. 

"No, he's kinda right," I replied with a sad tone. "It's been a while since I've been on a real hunt and that's because I was with Balthazar, Roman, Crowley, and now Benny." 

"It's not your fault, kid," Dean said, leaning over and nudging my arm. "Firstly, Crowley was a dick, who took you. The same goes for Dick. Balthazar saved you from seeing Sam with no soul and he would've tried killing you. And Benny, well, he was the first there for you when you escaped from Hell. You're not a whore, Storm. You're smart, funny -- beautiful," Dean cleared his throat, "and a damn good hunter!"